The left was seeing Russians everywhere they looked

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
A self-fulfilling prophesy? I wonder how many of these will turn out to be "sleeper cells"?

"More than 8,600 Russians have sought refuge in the U.S. on the Mexican border in recent months. Many fly from Moscow to Cancun, entering Mexico as tourists, and go to Tijuana, where they pool money to buy cars. (March 14)"

Russians cross Mexico border to seek US asylum

biden laughing.gif

Putin would be a fool not to take advantage of our foolishness and send in his agents. Putin is no fool.

The left has been totally vindicated. Only the most corrupt and brainwashed even try to deny it.

We know why you adore Putin. Putin's regime is Christofascist and white supremacist. That's the alt-right's wishlist for the USA. Mainstream Republicans, not Putin fans. The alt-right, they love him.

A self-fulfilling prophesy? I wonder how many of these will turn out to be "sleeper cells"?

"More than 8,600 Russians have sought refuge in the U.S. on the Mexican border in recent months. Many fly from Moscow to Cancun, entering Mexico as tourists, and go to Tijuana, where they pool money to buy cars. (March 14)"

Russians cross Mexico border to seek US asylum

View attachment 615823
Some of it is you guys cheering the Russians on..........................
1647309751280.png

The left has been totally vindicated. Only the most corrupt and brainwashed even try to deny it.

We know why you adore Putin. Putin's regime is Christofascist and white supremacist. That's the alt-right's wishlist for the USA. Mainstream Republicans, not Putin fans. The alt-right, they love him.
It's the WUSSIAN WAYCIST!

Time for another leftist civil war. WAAAYYYYCIIISS!

It's the WUSSIAN WAYCIST!

Time for another leftist civil war. WAAAYYYYCIIISS!
Then why do you choose to suck Russian keisters with such gusto? Is it fanatical devotion to Stalinism that motivates you? Is it sore-loser butthurt causing you to reflexively oppose anything that moral people support?

Probably not. I was right the first time. Putin's regime is seen as a white Christian fascist utopia by Christofascist racists, so they support it. That's not the majority of Republicans, but it is a lot of them.

Here are some of your betters fondling the "Christofascist and white supremacist" henchmen of Putin. You people LOVE Russia.

1647367937772.png

Then why do you choose to suck Russian keisters with such gusto? Is it fanatical devotion to Stalinism that motivates you? Is it sore-loser butthurt causing you to reflexively oppose anything that moral people support?

Probably not. I was right the first time. Putin's regime is seen as a white Christian fascist utopia by Christofascist racists, so they support it. That's not the majority of Republicans, but it is a lot of them.
No Russian ever called me a christofascist. Or wanted me to accept critical race theory or same sex marriage. I can't say for sure but it's unlikely that Russians will fight Americans because they want adult men to have the right to fist little boys. So, yeah, Russians are better than democrats.

I wonder how many will be talking about this everyday.
I mentioned it before when afghani refugees were flown out when Biden pulled out. How many of them are terrorists waiting to strike? We don't know but not everyone of them love America. Its only a matter of time.

Okay, the first option. You're saying it's your butthurt driving you to back Russia.

Your butthurt has turned you into a treasonous commie cocksucker. Are you proud of that?
It's weighing harmful options. Democrats lose.

They're not spies, just more Russian refugees. I've met a few from previous defections. They were very nice people.

Forum List

Back