Happy 4th

79f62c30199d96239ae19fc2993929ea.png
France says you're welcome

To any excited Yank over something hundreds of years before their time, rather than be cowards and try to ride on the coat tails of the French, stfu and just make English crumpets, this recipe works and they're nice -

If the pan looks like a frying pan, use a skillet, same thing.

Pets are great. Dogs are great. But here in the 21st century, we have given entirely too much over to dogs. They are dogs. We can let off fireworks. Because they are dogs.

OH! They're just animals... It's okay to torture and torment and scare them! They're just dogs...

I bet you enjoy throwing fireworks on the doorsteps of veterans, too...

You pig.

OH! They're just animals... It's okay to torture and torment and scare them! They're just dogs...

I bet you enjoy throwing fireworks on the doorsteps of veterans, too...

You pig.

They are just animals. That doesn't mean it's okay to torture and torment them. If they get scared of fireworks, that's the owner's problem.

Veterans are humans and not dogs, so that's a different story.

Dogs can be trained not to fear loud noises. My dogs were used to it. Pet owners need to take time to train their pets, but few do.

The Brits should be celebrating the fact that they got rid of us. They can go to school and sporting events without walking through gun detectors.
And can go to jail for saying mean things on Facebook. Zero freedom of speech rights, and no 2nd Amendment either.

Forum List

Back