Come all ye Americans who have European heritage and celebrate this Independence Day with remembrance of the places ye left behind

America truly is a "Big Country", ain't she? I may not of Scottish heritage, but this song reached out and grabbed me for some reason. Maybe we're all Scottish under the skin.

Anyway, God bless those brave Europeans who had the courage to come here and tame this god-forsaken wilderness and transform it into the greatest country in the world. They truly made America what it is today.

Too bad this pussy generation is giving it away. Embarrassing

1720100986624.png

America truly is a "Big Country", ain't she? I may not of Scottish heritage, but this song reached out and grabbed me for some reason. Maybe we're all Scottish under the skin.

Anyway, God bless those brave Europeans who had the courage to come here and tame this god-forsaken wilderness and transform it into the greatest country in the world. They truly made America what it is today.

The shirt I'm wearing right now says "Too cool for British rule". Got it in Boston last year.

Despite what the bootlickers say, we are a jumble of freedom lovers. Or we used to be. Or we should be. Well, at least the Founding Fathers were.

Forum List

Back