US Threatened by China

You are in the same deluded fantasy land that seems to have been there since you had your arses handed to you by the Vietnamese.
We lost well under 100k Total from 1960 - 1975 ( Including Allied / Australian ...forces loses ) they lost 300 k Military and another 750 k Militia and Civilians we know of

So wtf are you doing pontificating about anything in this thread tree ?
Because i am not a mind reader are you?
We lost well under 100k Total from 1960 - 1975 ( Including Allied / Australian ...forces loses ) they lost 300 k Military and another 750 k Militia and Civilians we know of
But they ended up victorious.

everything i've read is about them gaining ground , so i have to question where you're getting your info fro John?
The question should be “can you a trust a currency backed by non-transparent economies, like Russia and China?”

everything i've read is about them gaining ground , so i have to question where you're getting your info fro John?

~S~
Because of what they are NOT saying....

Look, both of them are counting on Brazillian Groceries....like Russia and China used to count on Ukraine for groceries.

Currently Russia is using Africa for groceries...but as they get deeper and deeper entrenched in Africa the place becomes more unstable.

Iran is also not as stable as people think. The people are at odds with their government and really don't know half of what they are doing...the half they do know about? They don't like at all.

Chinese citizens live in fear of their government...but otherwise have very little ambition anymore...even to follow rules. (They dont follow any rules).

Brazil? It will take about a nothing to dissolve their allegiance with BRICS. They are capitalists....they sell to anyone for enough money BUT they are getting tired of the mining contracts with China. They don't like how China treats the place or their neighbors.

China knows better than to start anything. They’re just saber rattling to keep their people from thinking about the lousy Chinese economy. Thanks Joe, they’re down and we’re up. :thup:
You know what? You're just fuckin' lying. Why do you have to lie like that? How the fuck do you sleep at night being the dishonest shitweasel that you are? :dunno:

What you need to keep in mind is "Rifle behind every blade of grass" and there's twice as many pistols as rifles.

We'll kill ya in America.

It comes from having to kill Coyotes, and Pigs, and Wolves, and Bears to survive.

Oh! And wildcats and gators and snakes, too.

Last edited:
You know what? You're just fuckin' lying. Why do you have to lie like that? How the fuck do you sleep at night being the dishonest shitweasel that you are? :dunno:
What lies? China’s military is a joke. Wages, employment and the stock market are up and inflation is way down off its highs.

What lies? China’s military is a joke. Wages, employment and the stock market are up and inflation is way down off its highs.
I would not scoff at their numbers, they have more than us, but their equipment is largely made out of Chinesium. :auiqs.jpg:

And they don't know how to shoot like Americans.

I would not scoff at their numbers, they have more than us, but their equipment is largely made out of Chinesium. :auiqs.jpg:

Yes!
Using rocket fuel to cook hot pots? Guess who cares about what the Government wants? (Nobody)

The average soldier flat out doesn't care or want to do anything the Government wants them to do.

The Stock Market sucks right now, asshat. Fuck off, Russian Shill.

What are they going to be shooting at, if they can’t even get across the strait?

Because of what they are NOT saying....

Look, both of them are counting on Brazillian Groceries....like Russia and China used to count on Ukraine for groceries.

Currently Russia is using Africa for groceries...but as they get deeper and deeper entrenched in Africa the place becomes more unstable.

Iran is also not as stable as people think. The people are at odds with their government and really don't know half of what they are doing...the half they do know about? They don't like at all.

Chinese citizens live in fear of their government...but otherwise have very little ambition anymore...even to follow rules. (They dont follow any rules).

Brazil? It will take about a nothing to dissolve their allegiance with BRICS. They are capitalists....they sell to anyone for enough money BUT they are getting tired of the mining contracts with China. They don't like how China treats the place or their neighbors.
Grand 'devil in details' post John

Yet this rock's economy and by proxy allies and adversaries are collaborative or competing capitalists

and we wonder why the WEF 's agenda doesn't make sense....

~S~

What you need to keep in mind is "Rifle behind every blade of grass" and there's twice as many pistols as rifles.

We'll kill ya in America.

It comes from having to kill Coyotes, and Pigs, and Wolves, and Bears to survive.

Oh! And wildcats and gators and snakes, too.
Lies are all they have, it's their default position.

guilty as charged Duke.....

1717150626038.jpeg

1717150688651.jpeg

~S~

Forum List

Back