The Long Knives Are Coming For Joe Biden

The Long Knives Are Coming For Joe Biden​

The long guns are coming for Trump. His Secret Service body guards must be extra vigilant!

A win as big as needed to make Trump dangerous to democracy could motivate some very, very patriotic Americans.

Neither side should be making such predictions and it would be in everybody best interest if the moderators took this thread down.

It's inviting trouble and some are looking for the opportunity.

It's an idiom. lol

But, I ask again, which Democrat who would take over for Biden if he was gone, wouldn't do those very same things you're worried about?

Oh, we know Whorris would take over. She probably would do similar things, maybe not to the extent of this guy, but follow orders by the DNC. Dementia will never run for second term, but she would, so she would have to be careful about her moves if that was her goal. Biden? He could care less. He's been a lame duck from the day he took office. He could care less if we loved him or hated him. He's retiring in two years anyhow.

The Long Knives Are Coming For Joe Biden​

The long guns are coming for Trump. His Secret Service body guards must be extra vigilant!

A win as big as needed to make Trump dangerous to democracy could motivate some very, very patriotic Americans.

Neither side should be making such predictions and it would be in everybody best interest if the moderators took this thread down.

It's inviting trouble and some are looking for the opportunity.

I just reported this post to the Secret Service and the FBI. Good luck!

Oh, we know Whorris would take over. She probably would do similar things, maybe not to the extent of this guy, but follow orders by the DNC. Dementia will never run for second term, but she would, so she would have to be careful about her moves if that was her goal. Biden? He could care less. He's been a lame duck from the day he took office. He could care less if we loved him or hated him. He's retiring in two years anyhow.
Kamala Harris is further left than Biden.

It could very well be that if it's a slaughter like many are predicting, the party will ask him to step down and let Whorris finish his term. Everybody wants to be on the side that's winning, so the MSM can't say they were always defending the guy. They'll say "SEE! We also wrote this about Biden!"

Biden isn’t stepping anywhere. I for one can’t wait to see the look of shock and anger in the Magats faces when he laughs in their face vetoing the crap they send to him, and there isn’t a damn thing they can do about it,

Biden isn’t stepping anywhere. I for one can’t wait to see the look of shock and anger in the Magats faces when he laughs in their face vetoing the crap they send to him, and there isn’t a damn thing they can do about it,

That's a two way street you know. Biden wants to do X, but the Republicans won't go along with it, he too is stopped in his tracks. There are only so many things a President can do without Congress. At that point, he will have to wheel and deal which means giving Republicans something in return for what he wants. With a strong enough lead in the Senate, he won't be able to get any new justices on the Supreme Court either.

Defund the Executive Branch

Send the useless fucks packing

Forum List

Back