The Marxists do not want you go be protected, while they have their own security with full automatic weapons, so Conceal Carry has doubled.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015

Handgun owners carrying daily in US doubled in 4 years; self-protection cited as main reason: study
Around 6,000 gun owners carried handguns every day in 2019, up from 3,000 in 2015, according to a study from the American Journal of Public Health published on Nov. 16.
The number of respondents to the online survey who said they had carried a gun in the last month also nearly doubled from 9 million to 16 million in 2015.
An armed society is a polite society. Where i live everyone has manners and are civil to each other. From brown, to black, to yellow and white, we all respect each other, because down here CC is everywhere. You can walk into a shooting range and watch all manners of people keeping their shooting skills up to date. A Marxist will rue the day they show up and try to burn shit down, here in this free state.

1669553898954.png

I have never been armed in any of my criminal and non-criminal enterprises, I find them to be an unnecessary burden.

I have never been armed in any of my criminal and non-criminal enterprises, I find them to be an unnecessary burden.

Probably a good idea, seeing as how habitual users of Schedule I controlled substances shouldn't be in the possession of a firearm anyway.

Those people are one of the reasons many of us do carry.

Probably a good idea, seeing as how habitual users of Schedule I controlled substances shouldn't be in the possession of a firearm anyway.

I carried one in the army and smoked weed them also...We never needed to use them then either...

I carried one in the army and smoked weed them also...We never needed to use them then either...

Not typically something I would be proud of. I've carried every day for the last 12 years, and I'm not about to jeopardize my gun rights for some stupid weed.

Not typically something I would be proud of. I've carried every day for the last 12 years, and I'm not about to jeopardize my gun rights for some stupid weed.
I am since I am a because I served my nation and did a good job, twice...

I am since I am a because I served my nation and did a good job, twice...

Well thank you for your service.

Now how many years did you support and finance the Mexican drug cartels before you found that "awesome dude" with the hydophonic garden and the grow light in his shed?

You can walk into a shooting range and watch all manners of people keeping their shooting skills up to date.
Exactly. Go to a gun show in Texas, and it will be packed with people, very difficult to walk and look at the guns. But it will be like you went in a time machine and landed in the fifties. Everyone is polite, the words "Sir," and "Ma'am" suddenly exist again, and no one raises their voice.

Kids? They will never be predated by any perv at a gun show.

Exactly. Go to a gun show in Texas, and it will be packed with people, very difficult to walk and look at the guns. But it will be like you went in a time machine and landed in the fifties. Everyone is polite, the words "Sir," and "Ma'am" suddenly exist again, and no one raises their voice.

Kids? They will never be predated by any perv at a gun show.

To be fair, I was accosted once at a gun show by a guy selling beef jerky and cheap Chinese-made knives.

I finally had to tell him "No, I don't want to buy any beef jerky or cheap Chinese-made knives." And then I walked away.

But as we have seen over the past decade the Failures of the FIB and FAT government agencies to stop people who have had a checkered past from getting weapons. Sandy Hook, Parkland, Uvalde and other areas that have been shot up, the person who had be flagged as a possible threat to society, was cleared by the background check and proceeded to murder innocent people, because Marxists dont give a shit about people, just their agenda to take our right to defend ourselves. But those damn stupid Joe Biden(but i repeat myself) voters just keep on falling for the same old shit, that a tool used for good or evil is the culprit, not the mentally ill Joe Biden voter who used that tool.

Liberal Hypocrisy1.jpg when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n.jpg gunfree.jpg

FIB -another name for the corrupt FBI.
FAT -another name for the corrupt ATF.

To be fair, I was accosted once at a gun show by a guy selling beef jerky and cheap Chinese-made knives.

I finally had to tell him "No, I don't want to buy any beef jerky or cheap Chinese-made knives." And then I walked away.
Well, that is your constitutional right to do that. I bet if it was a Chinese gun show(i know i am being sarcastic) you would be forced to buy those, so you would support the Communist Party of China.

Forum List

Back