The National Debt: Mortgaging our Future.

Jeremy Grantham agrees with Paul Krugman on Debt and so do many other smart people if you phrase things correctly. After all 'debt' is only an accounting term.

No it's NOT you fuck'n dumb ass!!! Debt is what you owe somebody. It's tangible, it matters, and the bill comes due at some point.

By the severely retarded "logic" of you, Jeremy Grantham, and Paul Krugman, the former U.S.S.R. could not possibly have collapsed (because, after all, debt is just an "accounting term"). :cuckoo:

They also declared that we were all PARANOID on CNN:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/282973-don-lemon-show-nanny-bloomberg-paranoid-paranoid.html

I put 00 buckshot into a tree stomp outside in my backyard after I heard that CCN story.

Who gives a fuck what CNN and any liberal thinks? Liberals are made up of two groups of people

1. The foolish, naive, utopian "academic" who believes in the face of all evidence to the contrary that communism will deliver the utopia they dream of in classrooms while hiding from the real world

2. The parasites who are too fuck'n lazy to provide for themselves

Why give even an ounce of your time and energy giving a damn what these two worthless groups think?

Last edited:
No - John Galt is the answer to stupid comments/questions by idiot liberals who can't comprehend basic economics.

Why do you feel that basic economics are an answer to complex economics?

Dagny Taggart wasn't borrowing money from China..

Only corrupt and power hungry politicians will tell you that there's "Complex Economics" and that Debt is actually "positive net value."

IE: The Democrat and Republican Party.

You can't print money forever. Every other fiat currency from the beginning of time has failed. What make you think the US dollar won't be the first to fail?

No - John Galt is the answer to stupid comments/questions by idiot liberals who can't comprehend basic economics.

Why do you feel that basic economics are an answer to complex economics?

Dagny Taggart wasn't borrowing money from China..

Exactly... Because compiling debt is never a good thing.

You know, based on this post, you might just be waking up and coming around!

Forum List

Back