The Nice Nice Give A Flower To Someone Thread.

Here you go Stat.

An ornamental Kale. (Cabbage) :D

Here you go Ropey:

pikakehaku4.jpg

Pikake Haku - flower rope.

Here's some wildflowers for the liberals who visit, 'cause I suspect that even liberals like flowers!

The flowers are beautiful! A gift from G-d and something wonderful to behold.

What a shame that you decided to ruin the moment with an ideological insult that makes no sense at all, but hey, if that's your style.... ok..... especially considering that it's a non-partisan thread.... ok....

Some people pull this in every thread they post in. It's obnoxious. I'll just post some flowers for everyone:

images

Here's some wildflowers for the liberals who visit, 'cause I suspect that even liberals like flowers!

What a shame that you decided to ruin the moment with an ideological insult that makes no sense at all, but hey, if that's your style.... ok..... especially considering that it's a non-partisan thread.... ok....

How so? Are wild flowers not beautiful? Of are only cultivated varieties acceptable?

Last edited:
[MENTION=31362]gallantwarrior[/MENTION]

flower_assignment_by_dante_knight-d3emqyn.png

Aw, thanks, Gracie! How did you know aqualegia is one of my favorites!

I noticed reading the thread that Gracie posted photos of flowers that turned out to be favorites of the people she named them for. That was interesting! This flower is quite incredible too. The photos are superb.. very relaxing thread...

How so? Are wild flowers not beautiful? Of are only cultivated varieties acceptable?

The wild flowers were just fine from the get go. It was a stupid line about Liberals that ruined all of your good intentions. What a shame.

This is for [MENTION=42649]Gracie[/MENTION]. I know I can post this!

Last edited by a moderator:
For @Rosie and @Sally

[ame=http://youtu.be/7ArPVbP72FU#aid=P9iDql-4vFI]1 hour long play?Relaxing Music Beautiful Scenery?calm your mind - YouTube[/ame]

For [MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION], [MENTION=42649]Gracie[/MENTION], [MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION], [MENTION=38281]Wolfsister77[/MENTION], [MENTION=3135]jillian[/MENTION], [MENTION=29697]freedombecki[/MENTION], [MENTION=18905]Sherry[/MENTION], [MENTION=6847]Foxfyre[/MENTION], [MENTION=40495]AngelsNDemons[/MENTION], [MENTION=22590]AquaAthena[/MENTION], [MENTION=13805]Againsheila[/MENTION], [MENTION=20155]paperview[/MENTION], [MENTION=20112]bodecea[/MENTION], [MENTION=38085]Noomi[/MENTION], [MENTION=45164]pacer[/MENTION], [MENTION=45679]Diana1180[/MENTION], [MENTION=44172]Sweet_Caroline[/MENTION], [MENTION=34688]Grandma[/MENTION] and [MENTION=19170]Coyote[/MENTION] - among others....

a "vocal" rose for the lovely roses of USMB:

https://soundcloud.com/statistikhengst/quilter-go-lovely-rose

Go, lovely rose!
Tell her that wastes her time and me
That now she knows,
When I resemble her to thee,
How sweet and fair she seems to be.

Tell her that's young,
And shuns to have her graces spied,
That hadst thou sprung
In deserts, where no men abide,
Thou must have uncommended died.

Small is the worth
Of beauty from the light retired;
Bid her come forth,
Suffer herself to be desired,
And not blush so to be admired.

Then die! that she
The common fate of all things rare
May read in thee;
How small a part of time they share
That are so wondrous sweet and fair!

:)

Last edited:
For [MENTION=23420]Quantum Windbag[/MENTION] and [MENTION=29697]freedombecki[/MENTION]

[ame=http://youtu.be/MQiszdkOwuU]The Beauty of Pollination - Moving Art? - YouTube[/ame]

For [MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION], [MENTION=42649]Gracie[/MENTION], [MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION], [MENTION=38281]Wolfsister77[/MENTION], [MENTION=3135]jillian[/MENTION], [MENTION=29697]freedombecki[/MENTION], [MENTION=18905]Sherry[/MENTION], [MENTION=6847]Foxfyre[/MENTION], [MENTION=40495]AngelsNDemons[/MENTION], [MENTION=22590]AquaAthena[/MENTION], [MENTION=13805]Againsheila[/MENTION], [MENTION=20155]paperview[/MENTION], [MENTION=20112]bodecea[/MENTION], [MENTION=38085]Noomi[/MENTION], [MENTION=45164]pacer[/MENTION], [MENTION=45679]Diana1180[/MENTION], [MENTION=44172]Sweet_Caroline[/MENTION], [MENTION=34688]Grandma[/MENTION] and [MENTION=19170]Coyote[/MENTION] - among others....

a "vocal" rose for the lovely roses of USMB:

https://soundcloud.com/statistikhengst/quilter-go-lovely-rose

Go, lovely rose!
Tell her that wastes her time and me
That now she knows,
When I resemble her to thee,
How sweet and fair she seems to be.

Tell her that's young,
And shuns to have her graces spied,
That hadst thou sprung
In deserts, where no men abide,
Thou must have uncommended died.