🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Northwest Herionheads Produce Another Winner

What's your point?

The point is, a Democratic Representative is going to mingle among the invading horde of illegals, giving them a false sense that someone in this country really gives a rat's ass about them.

Too bad. We don't really, but maybe little Pramila Jayapal can fill their head full of hope and promises, and maybe make a name for himself among his peers.

Just to show that he really "cares", you know.

What's your point?

The point is, a Democratic Representative is going to mingle among the invading horde of illegals, giving them a false sense that someone in this country really gives a rat's ass about them.

Too bad. We don't really, but maybe little Pramila Jayapal can fill their head full of hope and promises, and maybe make a name for himself among his peers.

Actually that was the OP I was asking. His link says --- and it's sitting right there above --- that the Congresscritter was commenting about Rump.

So the question stands, even if the OP runs away to hide.

What's your point?

Actually that was the OP I was asking. His link says --- and it's sitting right there above --- that the Congresscritter was commenting about Rump.

My point is that she is a complete idiot and as a member of Congress I would think she would stand-up for our national sovereignty. But we know Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington are simply San Francisco North, and San Francisco Far North. Full of homeless heroin addicts and criminals. Portland’s mayor let’s Antifa run his city and direct traffic. So no surprise that the Marxist there would elect this dim light bulb.

What's your point?

My point is that she is a complete idiot and as a member of Congress I would think she would stand-up for our national sovereignty. But we know Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington are simply San Francisco North, and San Francisco Far North. Full of homeless heroin addicts and criminals. Portland’s mayor let’s Antifa run his city and direct traffic. So no surprise that the Marxist there would elect this dim light bulb.

Even if one accepted your armchair hallucinations about places you've obviously never been near, what the friggety fuck does any of that have to do with Rump's politicking creating a humanitarian crisis?

Does "standing up for our national sovereignty" mean sitting quietly in the corner never making a sound unless you're called upon for an "aye" vote on your planet?

What is that, the Planet of the Wimps?

Forum List

Back