DOJ expected to announce indictment of Texas Democratic Rep. Henry Cuellar, sources say

I'll wait for the evidence to make a decision.

If there is one thing that's been proven beyond a reasonable doubt in the last three years, it's that there is no justice involved in the American justice system... especially when politics is involved.
But only when it comes to the orange slob and his collection of criminals.

Not when others are indicted.

Just say what you mean.

Congressional Azerbaijan Caucus. Not Democratic Azerbaijan Caucus.
Co-Chair​
R-h04​
Tuscumbia​
Federal Caucus Member​
R-h02​
Wahoo​
Co-Chair​
D-h09​
Memphis​
Federal Caucus Member​
D-h11​
Fairfax​
Co-Chair​
D-h28​
Rio Grande City​
Federal Caucus Member​
R-h05​
Clemmons​
Federal Caucus Member​
D-h03​
Phoenix​
Federal Caucus Member​
D-h09​
Missouri City​
Federal Caucus Member​
D-h04​
Decatur​
Federal Caucus Member​
R-h17​
Lufkin​
Federal Caucus Member​
R-h15​
Bellefonte​
Federal Caucus Member​
R-h10​
Dayton​
Federal Caucus Member​
D-h33​
Fort Worth​
Federal Caucus Member​
R-h02​
Aiken​
Joe Wilson? The "you lie" guy? :p

Ahhh....so corruption has no ideology, now does it? Maybe it's a Texas thing? I wonder if his carjacking had anything to do with this?
Of interest, this is Biden's Justice Dept. prosecuting a Democrat--perhaps they also, really don't give a shyte about R and D?

The Justice Department is expected to announce the indictment of longtime Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Texas, on Friday, two sources familiar with the matter told NBC News.
Cuellar’s home and campaign office in Laredo, Texas, were raided in January 2022 as part of a federal investigation into Azerbaijan and a group of U.S. businessmen who have ties to the country, law enforcement said at the time. His office had pledged to cooperate with the investigation. In April, Cuellar's lawyer, Joshua Berman, told some news outlets that federal authorities informed him he was not the target of the investigation.

Cuellar is a one-time co-chair of the Congressional Azerbaijan Caucus.
Wait...I thought Democrats were immune from prosecution.

Forum List

Back