The Nude Malanie Trump going viral

yall leftist hattin on a cracka cuz yall aint nevuh gunna tap a sweater piece of ass as that.

It was bound to happen. I contacted at least 50 news outlets, and the LA Times finally caught on. This guy did a good job of presenting the Trump situation, so it could be used here. Now, how will this affect the nations conservative voters? Will they care if the 1st Whore goes to the White House? What will they tell their children? What will the good Christian people have to say on the right? This story isn't going away, anymore than the nude pics all over the internet.
She could have starred in 1000 raunchy XXX films, and the "Party of Family Values" would be just fine with it.

Hypocrites, every one of them.

Oops, I probably confused the nutters on here when I typed in "could have" instead of "could of". Gullible, uneducated morons.

It was bound to happen. I contacted at least 50 news outlets, and the LA Times finally caught on. This guy did a good job of presenting the Trump situation, so it could be used here. Now, how will this affect the nations conservative voters? Will they care if the 1st Whore goes to the White House? What will they tell their children? What will the good Christian people have to say on the right? This story isn't going away, anymore than the nude pics all over the internet.
She could have starred in 1000 raunchy XXX films, and the "Party of Family Values" would be just fine with it.

Oops, I probably confused the nutters on here when I typed in "could have" instead of "could of". Gullible, uneducated morons.
aww, making shit up to attack others

you must feel all manly and stuff

but mostly stuff

How old are you? Twelve? First off, there's nothing wrong with the nude body. But she's European and they don't share your prim views. I'd much rather have her as a first lady than some authoritarian taking over school foods across the land.

I'd rather not see any first lady publically displaying her birthday suit and keep our nation classy
Keep our nation classy? Did you really say that? The rest of the world doesn't get wrapped around the axle over the human form.

Any man who can satisfy her is pResiduncial material.
Don Trump-Ron Jeremy 2016 !

aww, making shit up to attack others

you must feel all manly and stuff

but mostly stuff
What are you even talking about? Please point out what I made up?

hugh heffner is a huge pile of hypocritical dog shit.., he exploited young women to make million$$$$$$$$, he some how found a scintilla of decency and respect for women?? or when he had a heart attack GOD spoke to him ? he :suck:S donkey dicks .. :up:

Versus the educated gullible indoctrinated morons.
I would take an uneducated common sense person over an educated indoctrinated moron any old time.
Without age old common sense being taught to our youth, the best education in the world means nothing.

Versus the educated gullible indoctrinated morons.
I would take an uneducated common sense person over an educated indoctrinated moron any old time.
Without age old common sense being taught to our youth, the best education in the world means nothing.

yep, and notice all the so called, edumacted gullible indoctrinated morons are supporters from the Democrat party? they sell THEM nothing but BS so it's understandable I guess. embarrassing really

Common sense isn't something that can be taught. You either have it or you don't.

Common sense isn't something that can be taught. You either have it or you don't.

Sorry you missed out.

I'd rather see her than Michelle Obambam naked:ack-1:

DAMNnnnn!! you just had to say that!!! a photo of her naked would cause anyone to go blind!!!! :up: ...... :lmao: :ack-1: ... :ack-1: ... :ack-1:

:2up: :2up:
I know who might like that !......altho Mike has bigger biceps
magillagorilla_by_dougie_mccoy-d41ew7t.jpg

You're the gullible idiot.

In a world where naked photos of a presidential candidate’s wife are easily found on the Internet, who needs nudes in Playboy?

Yes, Donald Trump’s third gorgeous wife, Melania, once posed nude for British GQ magazine and, like everything else that is rule-breaking about Trump, this has not hurt him with his loyal fans. So it is somewhat ironic that, in a month that could see Trump seal the deal in his quest for the Republican presidential nomination, Playboy will be publishing its first issue without photographs of naked women. Oh, there will still be provocative pictures, but nothing that is not safe for viewing at work. Nothing, in other words, to inhibit the Playboy brand from making a big play for male readers in their 20s and 30s who have grown up with easy access to naughty pictures of all kinds. For this new generation, Playboy’s carefully staged portraits of glamorously bare young women have become an anachronism.

And, for a number of those baby boomer men who grew up with Playboy’s fantasies, the demise of the naked centerfold is just one more aspect of the country they once knew that has been taken away to appease the hipster tastes of Millennials. Maybe that is another reason so many of them are attracted to Donald Trump. After all, he not only pledges to make America great again, he wants to do it with a centerfold-worthy first lady at his side.

Donald Trump, Hugh Hefner and the end of nudity in Playboy
Thread's worthless w/o pics.

They are only religious if it gives them something to hate.

hugh heffner is a huge pile of hypocritical dog shit.., he exploited young women to make million$$$$$$$$, he some how found a scintilla of decency and respect for women?? or when he had a heart attack GOD spoke to him ? he :suck:S donkey dicks .. :up:

He got a conscience ...right after he couldnt get it up anymore.

Forum List

Back