The Obamanation Plans to Bring Thousands More Syrian Terrosist Rapeugees into the U.S.

A chart made earlier this year with information culled from the Refugee Processing Center, an agency of the U.S. Department of State, shows where Syrian refugees have already been placed in the U.S.

That chart doesn't show where refugees have already been settled, it shows potential settlement areas for refugees and their max capacity.

Do not confuse the Troll with "facts". He thinks this is a fact-free forum. :eusa_shhh:

OCDGirl.....
4911737803_Screen_Shot_2015_04_09_at_120913_PM_xlarge.jpeg

He created them I guess he feels guilty or responsible for them. I just wish it were not on our dime.
Obama did create them but he's never taken responsibility for anything.

He did create them but it was the Republicans fault that he did.

Barack Obama’s policies are responsible for the rise of ISIS.

When Obama took office in January 2009, the war in Iraq was largely won, and the country was stable. American forces remained in Iraq to maintain that stability while we trained the Iraqis to be able to provide their own security. But Obama withdrew our forces for crass political reasons well before that mission was completed. And the result is that many Saddam Hussein alumni were able to collude with others of like mind to create ISIS and ultimately take over wide swaths of Syria and Iraq and subject them to fascist governance not this widely seen since the defeat of the Nazis.

If Obama had followed the counsel of his military advisers (and of common sense) and kept our forces in Iraq until the training mission was accomplished, ISIS never would have had the opportunity to coalesce in the first place.

So in a very real way, the Syrian refugee crisis is a crisis of Obama’s making – and I believe that on some level most Americans instinctively know it.

Obama is personally responsible for the opposition to his refugee policy

Forum List

Back