The one thing good we can say is different about Hillary that we couldn't say about Obama

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
The one thing that makes Hillary different than Obama is that we can, for sure, say Hillary was born in America. We won't have to deal with any mysterious questions about her true country of origin. We will know for sure that she is an American.

The one thing that makes Hillary different than Obama is that we can, for sure, say Hillary was born in America. We won't have to deal with any mysterious questions about her true country of origin. We will know for sure that she is an American.
Yep, no birth certificate nonsense to deal with when it comes to The Queen of Corruption .....

Of course there's still the matter of providing definitive proof that she's human.

"A jackal. You were born of a jackal" - Mark Thorne, Damien:Omen II

• Banned
Yep, no birth certificate nonsense to deal with when it comes to The Queen of Corruption .....

Of course there's still the matter of providing definitive proof that she's human.

"A jackal. You were born of a jackal" - Mark Thorne, Damien:Omen II

I'm sure here birth certificate will say human on it. Is Obama human? We may never know the answer to that question.

Here I thought you were going to say she doesn't pee on the seat of the toilet.

• Banned

Here I thought you were going to say she doesn't pee on the seat of the toilet.

I bet Obama is the type of guy who pisses on the toilet on purpose just to piss off people.

Forum List

Back