The ongoing 9/11 cover-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All lies they have been proven to NOT be thermitrre and there never was a chain of custody to BE secure.

These samples were found sitting on a shelf in a closet years after 911 and ASSUMED to have been from WTC.

You are lying out right
If it comes to some bullshit FBI coverup
there are other ways around chain of custody.
Taking lung samples of exhumed first responders if they need to.

All lies they have been proven to NOT be thermitrre and there never was a chain of custody to BE secure.

These samples were found sitting on a shelf in a closet years after 911 and ASSUMED to have been from WTC.

You are lying out right
If it comes to some bullshit FBI coverup
there are other ways around chain of custody.
Taking lung samples of exhumed first responders if they need to.
SO when your so called evidence is debunked and proven false you claim a cover up.

Classic conspiracy fool failure.

Not ad hominen either boy but pure fact,

You have no evidence of a cover up.

SO when your so called evidence is debunked and proven false you claim a cover up.

Classic conspiracy fool failure.

Not ad hominen either boy but pure fact,

You have no evidence of a cover up.
If I let you have the last word will you finally go away ?
I see you are learning,that unless you let him have the last word,he won’t go away.lol the bot has this warped logic that if he gets to have the last word,he thinks he has won. :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: That’s how it is so obvious it seeks attention.lol

When will you present some evidence ?
Why, so 3 Mossad black ops in a Malibu can come and
remind me who I'm fucking with ?
You're not fucking with anyone.

You and LARAM always seek respect but cannot get it. You are not better iinformed or enlightened, you are not in touch with the truth ogthers deny.

you scream all day about conspiracy theories but you KNOW you have been proven wrong and foolish

You cannot present evidence and your theories are laughable crap

I f I suddenly go away and stop posting here, it probably means they 'Michael Hastings-ed ' me.

You are not important. This forum is not important. You are safe and sound from the big bad CIA.

Is this the part where you start spamming videos you've never watched, making silly conspiracy claims that you'll flee from the moment you're asked questions about them?

Do you ever get tired of running?
I know everything.
And in one thread or another have shown my case
to be 100% legitimate.

You're the one running from truth seekers like me.
The fact that you sit there spewing lies from your anonymous perch, just means you're guilty and worried.
You are nnot seeking truth. You are denying it. You know nothing and have never shown any evidence to demonstrate your case is legititmagte. You have been proven wrong on every thread

I will say this.

Even though I will never stop asking questions, I don't expect many answers.

In fact, we'll probably sooner know who killed JFK than what really happened on 9/11. Which means never.
View attachment 449722
We do know who killed JFK.

All of the conspiracy theories have been disproven and the evidence once used to support them has been debynked.

Oswald acted alone

I f I suddenly go away and stop posting here, it probably means they 'Michael Hastings-ed ' me.

You are not important. This forum is not important. You are safe and sound from the big bad CIA.
You're not worried that I might suddenly have 5 million Facebook followers at any moment?

You're not worried that I might suddenly have 5 million Facebook followers at any moment?
When are you going to back up your claims with evidence?

Whenever you can answer even just one question truthfully.
Like, for instance, why do most Americans not know a third tower fell that day ? Simple question that you won't answer.
6H1EMn.gif

Whenever you can answer even just one question truthfully.
Like, for instance, why do most Americans not know a third tower fell that day ? Simple question that you won't answer.
View attachment 454053
Your question is rooted in a lie.

Most do know it.
That isn a factual and true answer.

Now cough up the evidence

I never lie.
Yes you do.

Not all the time but very often.

Your link is a failure from the outset. It has already been pointed out and proven that AE911 truth is a fraudulent organization which is made up of laymen few of whom have any engineering or architectual background whatsoever. They literally let anyone and everyone join up. Which means every douchebag sitting in moms basement believing in one nutty conspiray theory after another. They have no expertise and their conclusions are worthless.

Sorry but masasive failure for you as usual.

Now post some fucking evidence you are a liar WHO NEVER HAS POSTED ANY.

You lied and you KNOW you lied when you claimed you have proven your claims to be legitimate.

Post some evideence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back