the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun

hauke

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2015
imagine :

a club. 1/3 of the people got guns. all good guys ?.

they are dancing and drinking.

suddenly a bad guy with a gun starts shooting on the dance floor.

lights flashing, loud very loud musik playing.

bang bang

all the good guys start shooting.

good guy 1 starts shooting at what he thinks the bad guy is, he kills 2 dancers blows off a arm of an bartender, and gets get killed by good guy 5 who thinks hes the bad guy

who the fuck thinks that anybody is able to shoot in a club without killing innocent people ?

only the NRA

imagine :

bang bang

good guy 1 starts shooting at what he thinks the bad guy is, he kills 2 dancers blows off a arm of an bartender, and gets get killed by good guy 5 who thinks hes the bad guy

who the fuck thinks that anybody is able to shoot in a club without killing innocent people ?

only the NRA

No person I know who carries would be drinking while they are armed and in fact it is illegal in a lot of states to even be in a bar while carrying.

And no person I know who carries would shoot indiscriminately into a crowd

Any other false narratives you want to try?

my test is :

have a 200 people club.

1/3 get guns(not real guns pellet guns and laser designator to score) everyone gets a vest to score.

then have them party with free alcohol for 2 hours and send a shooter in, lets see how many the shooter kills and how many the good guys kill

my test is :

have a 200 people club.

1/3 get guns(not real guns pellet guns and laser designator to score) everyone gets a vest to score.

then have them party with free alcohol for 2 hours and send a shooter in, lets see how many the shooter kills and how many the good guys kill

What did I just say about being under the influence while carrying?

IT"S ILLEGAL

why do you want gun owners to break the law?

the NRA said iff there where good guys in the club

they could have done something.

i say if there were good guys in the club there would be more victims

the "good guys" would have killed innocent people cause they would have no idea who shoot

the nra said iff there wher good guys in the club

they ould have done something.

i say if there were good guys in the club there would be more victims

If you look up the FL concealed carry laws you will notice that it would be illegal for any CCW permit holder to have been carrying a gun in that club.

Since it is illegal for any citizen to carry a gun in a club like that that serves alcohol as a primary function there could not have been and will not ever be any people carrying which is probably why it was targeted in the first place

so you think it would be smart to have a lot off drunk people carry guns ?

so you think it would be smart to have a lot off drunk people carry guns ?

The observation SHOULD BE -- could the STAFF and/or OWNERS legally carry weapons in a club like that? OR -- even hired security. Staff and Owners have OTHER reasons to defend their lives and property (and maybe their patrons) at their place of work..

imagine :

bang bang

only the NRA

This has been done recently in a number of forums. NOTHING in the OP is really "clean debate". Moved to General..

the observation should be :

nobody carrys guns.

so nobody shoots a lot of people

it just doesent happen.

like in england, germany, spain,norway,sweden,austrailia,netherlands,switzerland,new zealand,denmark,finland,poland,hungary,...

exausted at calling all those nations which don t have mass shootings.

USA got them, nobody else has.

why is the USA so singular in crime ?

obviouse : any maniac can buy a gun

nowhere else on earth can crazy people buy guns exept in the usa

we got democracy in europe, we just don t allow insane people to buy guns

it means we don t have to worry that some insane person shoots us, in europe were pretty safe

don t mind those terrorists, you in america got about 100 times as many shooters who are just crazy not terrorists + just as many terrorists

Last edited:
imagine :

bang bang

only the NRA

Thank you for your insightful analysis

Go fuck a knothole

we got democracy in europe, we just don t allow insane people to buy guns

it means we don t have to worry that some insane person shoots us, in europe were pretty safe

don t mind those terrorists, you in america got about 100 times as many shooters who are just crazy not terrorists + just as many terrorists

You just had those two guys Stalin and Hitler who killed well over 60,000,000 of their own unarmed citizens.

Awesome strategy

well in western europe we had hitler.. up to 1945, i was born 1967 22 years after hitler died. in fact theres almost nobody left in europe or in the world who seen hitler so WTF are you saying HITLER ????

and stalin died in 1958 or so thats fucking 58 years ago so WTF are saying STALIN ???

what have stalin and hitler goto do with 2016 ????

some pharao dude died 3238 years ago thats what stalin and hitler is to me

Forum List

Back