The Police Chief’s Son Flips A Bird In Court and Grins

What makes a couple of kids want to beat up and old man and then laugh about it?

I guess he thinks beating up and elderly man is fun stuff huh? The police chief should resign.

Police chief's son, 18, charged with beating elderly Sikh man, smiles, flips bird in court: reports

The 18-year-old son of a police chief in California’s Bay Area, who allegedly attacked a 71-year-old Sikh man, appeared in court Friday, smiling and waving his middle fingers at media cameras, a report said.

Tyrone Keith McAllister, estranged son of Union City police Chief Darryl McAllister, entered the courtroom and flipped his middle fingers at their camera, Sacramento's FOX 40 reported.

estranged son of Union City police Chief Darryl McAllister,

The kid has problems and will pay for them. Why should the father resign?

The kid is a pos. But why should the chief resign? I don't get this stuff today, guilty by association and just an accusation ruins you? This is wrong.

You don't charge someone with a crime and lock up their parents, they didn't commit the crime.

Though I think he would be wise to apologize for his sons behaviour (due to his high ranking position) and openly state that he hopes the courts follow the facts and judges accordingly. Outside of that, he has a stupid kid who did an offensive and stupid thing, he will have to pay the price.

I don't know the details of this attack, but certainly beating up an elderly person doesn't scream courage.
I think he already has

The family is horrified over how their son acted

I understood it they were estranged. So, no.
I guess he thinks beating up and elderly man is fun stuff huh? The police chief should resign.

Police chief's son, 18, charged with beating elderly Sikh man, smiles, flips bird in court: reports

The 18-year-old son of a police chief in California’s Bay Area, who allegedly attacked a 71-year-old Sikh man, appeared in court Friday, smiling and waving his middle fingers at media cameras, a report said.

Tyrone Keith McAllister, estranged son of Union City police Chief Darryl McAllister, entered the courtroom and flipped his middle fingers at their camera, Sacramento's FOX 40 reported.

The kid is a pos. But why should the chief resign? I don't get this stuff today, guilty by association and just an accusation ruins you? This is wrong.
I agree. Why should anyone have to pay in such a way because of what another person does or even doesn't do with their time?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

..typical jackass that if he was shot dead, the community would be better off
..what's just as bad are the blacks/NAACP don't consider it a hate crime!!!
but if the police justifiably shoot a dangerous black criminal in self defense, it's RACISM/hate crime/etc
As to whether it was just a crime or a hate crime, I’m of the opinion that at this point, looking at the videos, that it’s just a crime committed by some young people," Bobby Bivens, president of the Stockton branch of the NAACP, told FOX 40.

Forum List

Back