🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The President told us to "surge to the border"

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
"I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border."
Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 9.11.08 AM.png

'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'"

Lefties will deny he said this because they are lunatics.

Since when does anyone need to tell those people to surge the border, they do it without being told.

Since when does anyone need to tell those people to surge the border, they do it without being told.
Since when does anyone pay attention to you Moonbot as you provide NO PROOF?
Unlike what I have done with the below chart!
FACTS not guesses!

bordersurges.png

Since when does anyone pay attention to you Moonbot as you provide NO PROOF?
Unlike what I have done with the below chart!
FACTS not guesses!

View attachment 548661
The surge after the pandemic lockdown of the border. Why do I need proof to say that they come even if you tell them not to come?

When Mass Exodus from places like The Sodom and Gomorrah states like California occur, you need to backfill with illegal aliens and commit voter fraud through motor voter registrations.

Illegal Aliens are not allowed to have drivers licenses btw.

Biden and that dimwit Harris tried to blame Trump for a while, that's no longer working. Then they tried ignoring it and that has now failed. Biden and the Dems OWN THIS.

When Mass Exodus from places like The Sodom and Gomorrah states like California occur, you need to backfill with illegal aliens and commit voter fraud through motor voter registrations.

Illegal Aliens are not allowed to have drivers licenses btw.
WTF does having a drivers license have to do with crossing a border illegally? There are no places called Sodom and Gomorrah that we get refugees from. California is a state with the highest GDP in the US.

It's all on Biden and it's not good for the USA.

It's good for him though.

Between the border, Afghanistan, and covid he can let liberals slip crt in schools and can have banks report transactions of 600 dollars or more (previously 10,000) to the IRS without much notice because focus is elsewhere.

WTF does having a drivers license have to do with crossing a border illegally? There are no places called Sodom and Gomorrah that we get refugees from. California is a state with the highest GDP in the US.
It is against Federal Immigration Law to grant illegal aliens drivers licenses. California does this and also illegally registers illegal aliens as legal and valid voters.

That is the scam they have been running for years. Once a license is granted, and they are registered it is virtually impossible to trace the illegal registration of an illegal alien to vote.

This is the purpose of Sanctuary Shitties, to keep DemNazis in power in blue states.

It's good for him though.

Between the border, Afghanistan, and covid he can let liberals slip crt in schools and can have banks report transactions of 600 dollars or more (previously 10,000) to the IRS without much notice because focus is elsewhere.
any program or field of study has to be passed by the local school board they just can't slip in a program to be taught.

It is against Federal Immigration Law to grant illegal aliens drivers licenses. California does this and also illegally registers illegal aliens as legal and valid voters.

That is the scam they have been running for years. Once a license is granted, and they are registered it is virtually impossible to trace the illegal registration of an illegal alien to vote.

This is the purpose of Sanctuary Shitties, to keep DemNazis in power in blue states.
There are 17 states which allow illegals to have drivers licenses and they are not all run by Democrats nor do all of them have sanctuary cities you fool, but you live with yer eschewed partisan blinders you look good in them.

There are 17 states which allow illegals to have drivers licenses and they are not all run by Democrats nor do all of them have sanctuary cities you fool, but you live with yer eschewed partisan blinders you look good in them.
It is a Federal Crime to give Drivers Licenses to Illegal Aliens. They are not even allowed to operate a motor vehicle in The US.

You put your blinders on when Xi sent Chinese Sex Slaves to Hunter and Joe to rape as a Thank You for selling America out.

Don't ever talk to me about "partisan blinders" especially if you were one of "Joe's Kids" rubbing his hairy legs at the pool while he sniffed your hair.

'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'"

Lefties will deny he said this because they are lunatics.
Be aware that border is large. Del Rio is but one spot and a mile or two either way from Del Rio and you'll see illegals crossing over in droves.

Be aware that border is large. Del Rio is but one spot and a mile or two either way from Del Rio and you'll see illegals crossing over in droves.

Also, the cartels surge the illegals in a certain spot. All LE in the area go to that spot, creating A LE vacuum that the cartels use to move drugs and slaves across the border.

Nothing else makes the alt right lose their minds like black refugees.

Deny Biden said this. Biden denies it. Is Biden senile or lying?

Forum List

Back