🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The proper role of government is not to impose vaccine mandates

Oh, never mind, I guess Biden knows so we won't have mandates after all

Sure it is. In order to graduate from high school in this country you have to have basic immunizations. You're just plain wrong.

Wrong.

Sound, responsible governance includes taking lawful action to safeguard the health and safety of citizens – including vaccine mandates, which are perfectly appropriate and Constitutional.
But I just heard from your lord and savior and his propaganda minister that it was not the proper role of government.

Who then can we believe?

Sure it is. In order to graduate from high school in this country you have to have basic immunizations. You're just plain wrong.
So what changed do you think? Whey did Biden say he would not impose a mandate and then lie about it by imposing it?

And how many vaccines are there that don't prevent the spread of a virus?

It seems as though this particular vaccine is different in this regard so how can it be compared to the rest of them?

Wrong.

Sound, responsible governance includes taking lawful action to safeguard the health and safety of citizens – including vaccine mandates, which are perfectly appropriate and Constitutional.
Utter bullshit. If what you are saying is true the government would not allow toxins like glyphosate to be grown directly into the food; they could mandate what each and everyone eats, drinks and breathes for that matter, organ transplants, or medical procedures of any type that some theorist comes up with that is trendy and they don't because its none of their f'ing business what someone's personal choices concerning their health are.

Wrong.

Silly. You like so many pro-corporatists fail to see the truth, yet it’s abundantly clear.

Are you aware of the billions in fines and penalties big pharma has incurred? Are you aware of the millions who have died or incurred terrible suffering from big pharma’s drugs? Are you aware J&J was found guilty of lying about asbestos in baby powder, and is now trying to figure out a way to get out of the billions in fines using bankruptcy? Are you aware of any other industry that is more profitable and has greater sway in DC? They have full immunity from lawsuits. They pay doctors and physicians KICK-BACKS for prescribing their drugs. They’ve captured our government, politicians, healthcare, media, academia, and science.

Could you please tell me your thoughts after watching this less than one minute video?

Vaccine mandaters are all members of the swamp. Their goal is to totally control every American by painting them into corners that only the government can get them out of. And of course, the pharmaceuticals are making them richer every step of the way.

So what changed do you think? Whey did Biden say he would not impose a mandate and then lie about it by imposing it?

And how many vaccines are there that don't prevent the spread of a virus?

It seems as though this particular vaccine is different in this regard so how can it be compared to the rest of them?
Biden had not imposed a mandate. Corporations over 100 people are imposing mandates. And the military is imposing a mandate. Those are the only two I know of, and neither are Biden.

Oh, I think San Francisco has a mandate as well.

Forum List

Back