The question needs to be asked

Deltex?

Who are you really more afraid of?

Your government(s) or foreign terrorists?

Deltex?

Who are you really more afraid of?

Your government(s) or foreign terrorists?

Why are you asking such hard questions this early?? Let's see, terrorists will kill me dead, quickly, my government is torturing me with a slow, painful death........I'm not awake enough to answer that question.

I suppose we are smart enough not to be deceived by an embassy strike...and end up with a dirty bomb in Times Square?

What difference,at this point, does it make whether or not we are attacked? Al Qaeda is on the run and Osama bin laden is dead. All hail the monarchy!!!

The rational response is that it makes little difference.

For example on 9/11/2001, approximately 3,000 people died in the worst terrorist attack on U.S. Soil, it was a terrible tragedy accompanied by horrific scenery. It could have been prevented with a few simple safety precautions relating to how cockpits are secured and what SOP the crew follows during a hijacking. Our response however was to enact liberty crushing legislation, massive expansion of the surveillance state and starting two expensive and bloody foreign wars, not to mention declaring another global war against an unspecified enemy with an essentially unlimited price tag spanning an unspecified timeline.

In that same year (2001) 42,961 Americans died in Automobile related deaths and 15,980 Americans were killed as a result of homicide, why no "patriot act" legislation for that? why no "war on automobiles" or "war on homicide"? Was it perhaps because FUD is harder to manufacture when the deaths are drip-drip-drip instead of all in one big bang? The reality is the average person is FAR more likely to be killed in a car, or by another citizen, or by being struck by lightning 10 times in a row than they are in a "terrorist attack", so why is the government response to "terrorism" so disproportionate to the actual damage?

Last edited:
I suppose we are smart enough not to be deceived by an embassy strike...and end up with a dirty bomb in Times Square?

You do realize that was an FBI set up terrorist attack right? They gave him the bomb,they recruited him and urged him to do a terrorist attack. Hell man read this book [ame=http://www.amazon.com/The-Terror-Factory-Manufactured-Terrorism/dp/1935439618]The Terror Factory: Inside the FBI's Manufactured War on Terrorism: Trevor Aaronson: 9781935439615: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

You do realize that was an FBI set up terrorist attack right? They gave him the bomb,they recruited him and urged him to do a terrorist attack. Hell man read this book [ame=http://www.amazon.com/The-Terror-Factory-Manufactured-Terrorism/dp/1935439618]The Terror Factory: Inside the FBI's Manufactured War on Terrorism: Trevor Aaronson: 9781935439615: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Wrong!

It was Da Joos!

Forum List

Back