The real reason for that new GOP Benghazi probe

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
He hits it right on the head.
Barking Loons wars in the republican party

madhatter.jpg

"This dovetails to some degree with what Dem Rep. Elijah Cummings suggested yesterday: that the new select committee is more an effort to gain control over “internal party bickering” marring efforts to probe Benghazi than anything else".

Morning Plum: The real reason for that new GOP Benghazi probe

Last edited:
Dear Guno: Isn't this more of the same problem?
Instead of focusing on addressing the original issue itself,
does it always have to be about "questioning or
projecting political motivations externally"?

Why can't problems be addressed for their own sake?
Why this trend of dismissing grievances or refusing to resolve issues
because we don't align with the complainants?

Does our political affiliation decide who has a valid grievance with govt or not?

If we continue crying out that "everything the other party objects to" is 'crying wolf'
in a sense, isn't that also 'crying wolf'?

So sick of this! Sorry, Guno.

When you get sick of it too, let me know when we can start having
productive discussions on this board on how to solve each of these problems in context,
not complain about whose complaints are more important than whose.

You are intelligent, and so are others on here, with deeply sincere concerns.
I suspect we can figure out how to deal with this, instead of political fighting
that collectively is backlogging our democratic process and wasting resources.

Can't we focus on solutions that will prevent this in the future?

He hits it right on the head.
Barking Loons wars in the republican party

"This dovetails to some degree with what Dem Rep. Elijah Cummings suggested yesterday: that the new select committee is more an effort to gain control over “internal party bickering” marring efforts to probe Benghazi than anything else".

Morning Plum: The real reason for that new GOP Benghazi probe

Whatever. I want to know who is responsible for lying so blatantly to the American Public and who is responsible for allowing 4 Americans to be murdered. The political bullshit....I really don't care. But I guess to libs it's all they have to hang onto.

Wow, the Democrats are really screaming over the Republicans' constant methods to get around the Dems' stalling, lying, evasions, and stonewalling.

Gee, that's too bad. :cuckoo:

The funny thing is this guy loves the leftist sinclair lewis.

who wrote a novel bashing another leftwing pol, huey p long as a facist.....so you heard it here. Lw even stated that facism was leftwing in novels.

Whatever. I want to know who is responsible for lying so blatantly to the American Public and who is responsible for allowing 4 Americans to be murdered. The political bullshit....I really don't care. But I guess to libs it's all they have to hang onto.

If you had to pick between:
a) knowing who is responsidble for lying so blatantly to the American Public
or
b) who is responsible for allowing 4 Americans to be murdered.
Which would it be?

The real reason for that new GOP Benghazi probe

To capitalize on 4 people murdered for political gain.

They're politicians...do you really expect anything different?

If it were just to find out more about how and why 4 people got killed do you REALLY think politicians would put this much work into all this??? Really? You think politicians are that genuine of people to really care that much?

No. They aren't. It's for political gain, nothing more.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back