The real reason MSM despises the "China Virus" term...Trump is a huge winner on the issue of China

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
MSM don't want Trump to go into debates with his strong position on China to be juxtaposed with Bidens position and comments. It's night and day. American loved the economy and a president who finally confronted China. Now, even in the face of such misery and economic harm as they are facing now, it once again points to China.

So, Trump referring it as he has bothers them as it's a reminder to citizens, "hey, don't take your eye off of China. Remember which president finally stood up to them and for America..." The bubble dwellers in Cali and NY have worked really hard for decades to convince the West that trade and lost job to China is somehow good. I was once converted. Now people view it differently and they really fear losing this narrative. Trump makes it very difficult for them to win in this debate.

If the Dems go forward on higher taxes, boondoggles for climate change and "let's be friends with China" and Trump goes in with "lower taxes, free market solutions, and we must confront China and put America First", who is in the better position with citizens?

MSM don't want Trump to go into debates with his strong position on China to be juxtaposed with Bidens position and comments. It's night and day. American loved the economy and a president who finally confronted China. Now, even in the face of such misery and economic harm as they are facing now, it once again points to China.

So, Trump referring it as he has bothers them as it's a reminder to citizens, "hey, don't take your eye off of China. Remember which president finally stood up to them and for America..." The bubble dwellers in Cali and NY have worked really hard for decades to convince the West that trade and lost job to China is somehow good. I was once converted. Now people view it differently and they really fear losing this narrative. Trump makes it very difficult for them to win in this debate.

If the Dems go forward on higher taxes, boondoggles for climate change and "let's be friends with China" and Trump goes in with "lower taxes, free market solutions, and we must confront China and put America First", who is in the better position with citizens?

LOL...

Was he thinking that way when he was having his cheap crapolla made in China?

PS: The computer/phone you're typing your messages on was likely made (in part) in China. If you're that concerned...perhaps you should stop supporting China with your purchases.

Communist China hates Trump for holding them accountable for human rights atrocities, free trade and currency manipulation, stealing all kind of industrial and defense secrets and ignoring international laws and opinions by building man made islands to use militarily against free countries. In other words, Communist China hates Trump. They will do anything to get rid of him and go back to a pushover President like every one we've had since Kennedy. Xi wants a Democrat badly since there aren't many Bush like neocons left. And we know Democrats are hos when it comes to pandering to big money, big power supporters. That's why they cheer for the virus that is killing their countrymen.

LOL...

PS: The computer/phone you're typing your messages on was likely made (in part) in China. If you're that concerned...perhaps you should stop supporting China with your purchases.
I see thar Candycorn is still trying to make us apologize for the fact that most products are made on china now and we happen to own some of them

he’s going to make a great slave for the chicoms

LOL...

I see thar Candycorn is still trying to make us apologize for the fact that most products are made on china now and we happen to own some of them

Don’t apologize for looking for the best deal. Apologize for being a hypocrite

LOL...

No apologies here

I am proudly looking for the best deal

Not for myself but for America

and in the long run thats the best deal for me too

LOL...

No apologies here

I am proudly looking for the best deal

Not for myself but for America

and in the long run thats the best deal for me too

In that case, buying stuff from China in the mean time makes you a hypocrite.

Communist China hates Trump for holding them accountable for human rights atrocities, free trade and currency manipulation, stealing all kind of industrial and defense secrets and ignoring international laws and opinions by building man made islands to use militarily against free countries. In other words, Communist China hates Trump. They will do anything to get rid of him and go back to a pushover President like every one we've had since Kennedy. Xi wants a Democrat badly since there aren't many Bush like neocons left. And we know Democrats are hos when it comes to pandering to big money, big power supporters. That's why they cheer for the virus that is killing their countrymen.

ChiComs hate Trump as much as their wholly owned US Subsidiary the DNC does

Forum List

Back