The Russian Army Will Collapse

You know that an army is screwed when an enlisted person manages to run over a colonel with a tank because he's pissed about the leadership that got his friend killed.

The propaganda bothers me.

Russian propaganda?

Agreed.

Several alt-right ethno-Nationalist posters have swallowed up Putin's lies, like Sunni Woman and skye.

Fortunately, most American conservatives believe in freedom, and see the putrid ethno-Nationalist attack by Putin on Ukraine as the attack on freedom and American values that it is.

Russian propaganda?

Agreed.

Several alt-right ethno-Nationalist posters have swallowed up Putin's lies, like Sunni Woman and skye.

Fortunately, most American conservatives believe in freedom, and see the putrid ethno-Nationalist attack by Putin on Ukraine as the attack on freedom and American values that it is.
Globalist propaganda.

Because it may be the worst army in the world.

We know someone who left Russia in part because of this. It's well known.

It's been obvious since the first week that the Russian troops were already becoming demoralized.

I don't think we'll necessarily see a large collapse of the Army as a whole but discipline and performance problems are definitely going to continue to grow.

They were supposed to take Kiev in 3-5 days with few losses, this has become a meatgrinder that is destroying his army from the inside as much as from enemy fire.

The Trouble is, Russian officers and NCO's will shoot you dead in the field if you try to desert or show cowardice so unless there are isolated units cut off from resupply we're probably a long way from seeing units lay down their arms and surrender.

Zelensky should however start publicly offering to allow any Russians willing to lay down their arms and go home safe passage out of the country. That will only add to the problems of the Russians.

hater of freedom

Zelensky says Ukrainian political parties linked to Russia to be banned​

Zelensky Bans Political Opposition, Nationalizes Media to Create ‘Unified’ Information​

Zelensky announces ban on 11 Ukrainian political parties with ties to Russia​

Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky Combines All National TV Channels To Combat Alleged ‘Misinformation’​

Zelensky “Consolidates” All Channels Into Gov Propaganda, Bans 11 Political Parties​

"hater of freedom?"

iu

6a2rjk.jpg

Zelensky says Ukrainian political parties linked to Russia to be banned​

Zelensky Bans Political Opposition, Nationalizes Media to Create ‘Unified’ Information​

Zelensky announces ban on 11 Ukrainian political parties with ties to Russia​

Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky Combines All National TV Channels To Combat Alleged ‘Misinformation’​

Zelensky “Consolidates” All Channels Into Gov Propaganda, Bans 11 Political Parties​

"hater of freedom?"

iu

6a2rjk.jpg
Shit like this worries me.....and I am pist at Putin for attacking Ukraine.

Shit like this worries me.....and I am pist at Putin for attacking Ukraine.
Russian insurgents and political op's are responsible for everything that's happened in Ukraine since 2013 and the country is literally fighting for it's life right now.

This was definitely an appropriate step.

Very difficult to fight a foreign enemy with their operatives undermining your country from within at the same time.

Forum List

Back