The sniffing is back!

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Health issues

Donald Trump's sniffles are back.

The GOP nominee sniffed repeatedly during Sunday night's second presidential debate - a problem he encountered last month during his first face-off against Hillary Clinton.

Viewers couldn't believe their ears when they heard Trump sniffing throughout the debate.

Some wondered on Twitter whether he had health issues, attributing the sniffles to a stroke, a worrying lack of stamina or an allergy to the truth.

'Where is Donald's stamina tonight? He's leaning on the chair, sniffing every second",

Presidential Debate sees Donald Trump's sniffing return | Daily Mail Online

Yes it was very strange, allergies ? , but still. Maybe is was his pent up anger, he sure sounded so angry.

He ought to be scared of her, she is a lot more intelligent than he is, in my opinion.

Health issues

Donald Trump's sniffles are back.

The GOP nominee sniffed repeatedly during Sunday night's second presidential debate - a problem he encountered last month during his first face-off against Hillary Clinton.

Viewers couldn't believe their ears when they heard Trump sniffing throughout the debate.

Some wondered on Twitter whether he had health issues, attributing the sniffles to a stroke, a worrying lack of stamina or an allergy to the truth.

'Where is Donald's stamina tonight? He's leaning on the chair, sniffing every second",

Presidential Debate sees Donald Trump's sniffing return | Daily Mail Online

get that close to Clinton you'll sniff to

He ought to be scared of her, she is a lot more intelligent than he is, in my opinion.
Yes, billionaires are dumb as rocks.

Idiot.

Apparently he is. He is a charlatan, cheater, his name will not be worth much anymore.
How many multi billion dollar deals have you done, dumbass?

None but I didn't have a rich daddy to show me the ropes, and I went into healthcare, I did not lead my life for the almighty dollar.

Idiot.

Apparently he is. He is a charlatan, cheater, his name will not be worth much anymore.

None but I didn't have a rich daddy to show me the ropes, and I went into healthcare, I did not lead my life for the almighty dollar.
We were talking about intelligence and your shortfalls in that area. Did you forget?

Idiot.

We were talking about intelligence and your shortfalls in that area. Did you forget?

It does not take intelligence to be wealthy, but some elites are very smart , like Bill Gates. Trump is street smart, which is different, if he was really intelligent he would not need to brag and be so arrogant. Most intelligent rich people do not continuously say they are rich, I am great, his arrogance gives him away. If you note on his site, many of the buildings he shows have disclaimers, which say, only the Trump name is used, and Trump does not run or own it. If he was smart he would not of had what 6 business bankruptcy's, and almost a personal one.
He is a salesman, selling himself.

Forum List

Back