The Storrny Issue

We need a new sub-forum for threads like this that aren't even dignified enough to be called conspiracies.

deannalw, got any suggestions for what to call it?

I think the name of the forum should include something about third grade intellect, or some such thing.

trump-baby-blimp-3-sh-jt-180713_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

I should be careful of what i wish for OPJQ......

View attachment 918528

~S~

Well, since most of them are too far gone to even care about "pretty", maybe we'll rethink that. But they must be conservatives, because I don't know a single leftist who has the brain to count more than one pill at a time. And I don't know a single conservative who has such a deep lack of self respect that they would even accept such a job. You know, diseases and all.

Ive put this in conspiracies because of course trump did nothing wrong and its all a sick plot.
But this evil bitch feels emboldened to drag this saintly family man before the courts.
Obviously the Pres claims he never met the tart but she has made detailed claims about the size of his genitalia. Obviously we know the Prez is hung like a young stallion.
But will he be forced to expose himself to the jury in order to squash these conspiracy theories ?
Will the leader of the free world be forced to wave his cock in front of a jury ? Possibly a jury of maiden aunts. They would be quite unprepared to look at such an uncaged beast.
Or will they take him to a side room to flop it out ?
What happens when the Prez has to get his cock out ? Obviously maintaining the dignity of his office.
Who is Storrny?

We need a new sub-forum for threads like this that aren't even dignified enough to be called conspiracies.

deannalw, got any suggestions for what to call it?

I think the name of the forum should include something about third grade intellect, or some such thing.

Oh I got all kinds of suggestions!

Viewer discretion advised

Well, since most of them are too far gone to even care about "pretty", maybe we'll rethink that. But they must be conservatives, because I don't know a single leftist who has the brain to count more than one pill at a time. And I don't know a single conservative who has such a deep lack of self respect that they would even accept such a job. You know, diseases and all.

Yes & thx OPJQ

methinks you'll find most old world conservatives can actually 'think' neck up

why?

because those that can not are too easily led , manipulated , useful idiots

notice how many sheepeeps loose their sh*t when some sort of unproven sexual allegation occurs?

and now that that's gotten old, we're off of classified docs.....

it's all bread & circuses 101

1710705581818.png

~S~

Ive put this in conspiracies because of course trump did nothing wrong and its all a sick plot.
But this evil bitch feels emboldened to drag this saintly family man before the courts.
Obviously the Pres claims he never met the tart but she has made detailed claims about the size of his genitalia. Obviously we know the Prez is hung like a young stallion.
But will he be forced to expose himself to the jury in order to squash these conspiracy theories ?
Will the leader of the free world be forced to wave his cock in front of a jury ? Possibly a jury of maiden aunts. They would be quite unprepared to look at such an uncaged beast.
Or will they take him to a side room to flop it out ?
What happens when the Prez has to get his cock out ? Obviously maintaining the dignity of his office.

Trump talked about his penis on the campaign trail in 2015. All reports are that he's hung like a hummingbird.

His twigs and berries have occupied their minds since he came down that escalator

actually donny was quite talkative about it all back in the day when he appeared on howard stern multiple times. he just didn't admit to having a 2" button mushroom. can't really blame him there.

actually donny was quite talkative about it all back in the day when he appeared on howard stern multiple times. he just didn't admit to having a 2" button mushroom. can't really blame him there.

And we have you perverts to keep his willy front and center all the time.

Beats defending your lies and bullshit, don't it?

Forum List

Back