The “Struggle Continues” WTF?

I think she means putting up with racist like you

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days, or weeks.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

You idiots never fail.

I’m a racist for spending my money at a store? So if Make America Great Again “ hat would I. E asked to leave a plane or attacked by liberals?

No, you are a racist for the color of people's skin being a central part of your idiotic story
What is the struggle?

Perhaps she is a nursing student working her way through school and the struggle is the next exam where all 4 answers on every question are correct and she has to find the "most" correct one.

You mention she is overweight, maybe the struggle is losing weight.
If you struggle with that easy question then I don’t want you near me when I am sick. How about being cognizant of 35 court cases and being able to write about all of them with clarity on you final for 50% of your grade? B-o-o H-o-o

I’m a racist for spending my money at a store? So if Make America Great Again “ hat would I. E asked to leave a plane or attacked by liberals?

No, you are a racist for the color of people's skin being a central part of your idiotic story
What is the struggle?

Perhaps she is a nursing student working her way through school and the struggle is the next exam where all 4 answers on every question are correct and she has to find the "most" correct one.

You mention she is overweight, maybe the struggle is losing weight.
Perhaps she is just a ding-bat that does not have a clue.

I do not think that is the case. See, clearly you are a dingbat without a clue so you would have easily been able to recognize another one.

It’s all brains baby...but it turns into dick after dark. Lol.

Really? Then you must be posting from a dark room on a regular basis because you sound like a prick.
Nope. But I have had sex in a dark room with one of my college prof’s.

Probably because they couldn't bear to look at you. Bet the position was doggy style as well.

And I was going to post was his name Mr. Kuekendahl? Of course with no offense intended.

It’s all brains baby...but it turns into dick after dark. Lol.

Really? Then you must be posting from a dark room on a regular basis because you sound like a prick.
Nope. But I have had sex in a dark room with one of my college prof’s.

Probably because they couldn't bear to look at you. Bet the position was doggy style as well.
One of them was. She was my public speaking Professor and I was taking photography for campus paper. Asked her to dark room...which all of students had a key to...buboom.

Just got back from gas station/ convenient store. Cashier ( a white girl with black boyfriend who was kissing on her last week during customer hours) had a sweat shirt on that stated “The Struggle Continues” What struggle?

It probably means whatever a person wants it to mean. For instance, you're on here every single day, whining like a *****. So you have a struggle, too.

Just got back from gas station/ convenient store. Cashier ( a white girl with black boyfriend who was kissing on her last week during customer hours) had a sweat shirt on that stated “The Struggle Continues” What struggle?

The struggle to stop white honkey liberals from stealing their culture, their music, their language, and their mannerisms?

I know "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" and all that, but white liberals sure have made a hell of a lot of money off of those poor black folks.

My wife had a couple of employees whose favorite phrase was, "The struggle is real".

I think it means trying to think. They weren't very good at it.

Considering it was a black man and a white woman the struggle would obviously be her weight. But then again that doesn't make sense in that if she loses weight then she may lose her boyfriend, assuming he is still around.

Forum List

Back