The Thin Black Line

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Of course, it was Democrats behind this.

When will America wake up to the fact that Democrats hate America, and in particular white Americans?

Not that Dems love non-whites, it's just a tool for their permanent power grab.

After a state trooper was killed last week by a drugged-up driver during a traffic stop in Wethersfield, Connecticut, the township council refused to fly the “thin blue line” flag in his memory.

The majority-Democrat council declared the flag a “hate symbol.”

As a consolation, the Dems agreed to fly the town’s LGBT Pride flag at half-staff (that’s not a joke), even though the trooper was not gay and left behind a wife and kids. But even that offer was a cruel joke; the Pride flag was already at half-staff because someone forgot to call the town tranny “ma’am.”

This hostility toward law enforcement is explainable by the fact that Wethersfield is 94 percent white (the rest Asian and “mixed”). Not much call for cops ’round those parts, except when old Phineas McFeely gets liquored up and his pig snout-dials the rape hotline.

Wethersfield has a McDonald’s, and amazingly, nobody’s ever been shot there.

But on the other hand…one look at the Yelp page for the Wethersfield/Rocky Hill McDonald’s shows dozens of whites and Asians very upset with the service.

“Wow. Slowest line I’ve ever been.”
“Very rude to customers. It’s a garbage place.”
“Workers were extremely rude. I left crying and angry.”
“The ice cream machine is never working.”
“Inattentive. An ordeal just to order a cup of coffee.”
“I’m not sure who manufactures their ice cream machine but it always seems to be broken.”
“Can someone explain to me why we had to wait over 20 minutes for a vanilla shake?”

Over forty comments like that, from customers leaving “crying and angry” without even trying to murder anyone.

See what happens to McDonald’s when blacks aren’t around to keep employees on their toes? Blacks are a nationwide network of fast-food quality-control inspectors. Except if you fail the inspection, you don’t get written up, you get riddled up.

Excalibur's thinking is gooberish, imho.

The thin blue line flag should have been flown. It was not because of one crippled mind, not a whole movment.

I am glad that we are a country with so few problems that what flag we fly at half mast is an issue for the racists to be upset over

Of course, it was Democrats behind this.

When will America wake up to the fact that Democrats hate America, and in particular white Americans?

Not that Dems love non-whites, it's just a tool for their permanent power grab.

After a state trooper was killed last week by a drugged-up driver during a traffic stop in Wethersfield, Connecticut, the township council refused to fly the “thin blue line” flag in his memory.
The majority-Democrat council declared the flag a “hate symbol.”
As a consolation, the Dems agreed to fly the town’s LGBT Pride flag at half-staff (that’s not a joke), even though the trooper was not gay and left behind a wife and kids. But even that offer was a cruel joke; the Pride flag was already at half-staff because someone forgot to call the town tranny “ma’am.”
This hostility toward law enforcement is explainable by the fact that Wethersfield is 94 percent white (the rest Asian and “mixed”). Not much call for cops ’round those parts, except when old Phineas McFeely gets liquored up and his pig snout-dials the rape hotline.
Wethersfield has a McDonald’s, and amazingly, nobody’s ever been shot there.
But on the other hand…one look at the Yelp page for the Wethersfield/Rocky Hill McDonald’s shows dozens of whites and Asians very upset with the service.
“Wow. Slowest line I’ve ever been.”
“Very rude to customers. It’s a garbage place.”
“Workers were extremely rude. I left crying and angry.”
“The ice cream machine is never working.”
“Inattentive. An ordeal just to order a cup of coffee.”
“I’m not sure who manufactures their ice cream machine but it always seems to be broken.”
“Can someone explain to me why we had to wait over 20 minutes for a vanilla shake?”
Over forty comments like that, from customers leaving “crying and angry” without even trying to murder anyone.
See what happens to McDonald’s when blacks aren’t around to keep employees on their toes? Blacks are a nationwide network of fast-food quality-control inspectors. Except if you fail the inspection, you don’t get written up, you get riddled up.

The strange part is that most all of the racism we see comes from the Republican Party.

The strange part is that most all of the racism we see comes from the Republican Party.
no proof of that
1718586825224.png

I am glad that we are a country with so few problems that what flag we fly at half mast is an issue for the racists to be upset over

I'm sorry, the RACISTS????

Yeah.

Don't ever fucking pretend to be an "independent" again.

You just outed yourself as a Left wing douche.

No doubt you're voting Biden.

Your predictable protests otherwise won't convince anyone with a functioning brain.

Democrats don't necessarily hate America but they manufacture and support hatred and racial conflict to gain political power.
The Marxists who have co-opted the democrat party do hate America. To the extent that they want to transform it into a Marxist/communist/globalist state. Using whitey and alleged white supremacy as the scapegoat allows for them to destroy the cultural foundation and heritage of the country and thereby control its destiny.
As Orwell said, whoever controls the past controls the future.

It's sickening to see what's happened to our country.

We need to put an end to discrimination against whites immediately.

Forum List

Back