The Third Party Solution

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
We find ourselves in a sad and somewhat unusual situation, politically speaking. In November, we face a Presidential election in which the fictitious option, "None of the Above" would win in a landslide. Truly, if ever there were a time when a third-party Presidential candidate might have a real shot at victory, this is the year. But who could it be?

The person would have to have,
  • Instant and universal name recognition,
  • Unquestioned integrity,
  • Intelligence and education,
  • Good temperament,
  • The balls of Netanyahu,
  • The intelligence and wit of the late Nino Scalia,
  • Success in both the public and private sectors,
  • Good connections with key electoral states (New York, Florida, and California),
  • Principles that outweigh partisan considerations.
And guess what? We have such a person waiting in the wings, with all of the above and much more to offer. And it is a card-carrying, vagina-equipped woman!

I submit for your consideration Ms. Judith Susan Blum-Sheindlin, Esq.

More commonly known simply as, "Judge Judy."

I mean, seriously, if you could choose between Trump, HRC, and Judge Judy, for whom would you vote?

If the choice was between Hillary, Trump, and Snoopy...

th

We find ourselves in a sad and somewhat unusual situation, politically speaking. In November, we face a Presidential election in which the fictitious option, "None of the Above" would win in a landslide. Truly, if ever there were a time when a third-party Presidential candidate might have a real shot at victory, this is the year. But who could it be?

• Good temperament,
  • Good connections with key electoral states (New York, Florida, and California),
And guess what? We have such a person waiting in the wings, with all of the above and much more to offer. And it is a card-carrying, vagina-equipped woman!

I mean, seriously, if you could choose between Trump, HRC, and Judge Judy, for whom would you vote?
For decades thr Republican party has forced us to vote for the "lesser of two evils", rediculng us if we even consider a third party canidate and accucing us of handing the election to the democrats. Now the people have spoken and let the party elites know that we're tired of their choices and now it's their turn to hold their nose and vote Republican. If the elites, bush, mccain, ryan, romney came out as supporting anyone other than the Republican canidate their days as Republican leaders is done as well as the Republican party. The Republican voters have spoken and Trump is the canidate.

• Good temperament,

HRC - Experience matters. Trump and JJ are bullies, narcissists and used to getting their way, or else.

In a similar thread, Coin Powell was mentioned. Many voters could come together behind him.

• Good temperament,

Sorry but its way too late for a 3rd party candidate to be successful. He/She would not be able to get on the ballot in many states because the deadline has passed. It will take years, maybe even decades to build a viable successful third party option in the United States. Right now, a third party run only hurts Republicans and helps the Democrats win the election. That is the way the math works.

• Good temperament,

Sorry but its way too late for a 3rd party candidate to be successful. He/She would not be able to get on the ballot in many states because the deadline has passed. It will take years, maybe even decades to build a viable successful third party option in the United States. Right now, a third party run only hurts Republicans and helps the Democrats win the election. That is the way the math works.

That would depend on who is doing the third party run.

Conservative/Republican-yes

LIberal/Democrat-no

• Good temperament,

HRC - Experience matters.

Indeed. A cheating husband, ongoing criminal and Congressional investigations and lots of flight time are significant experiences.

We do need a third party..... the Minuteman Party.... a party founded not on voting but on the willingness of true Americans to take up arms and overthrow this bastardized government that in no ideological way has anything in commin with whst the Founders enacted 200+ years ago.

No, it is not too late. In most states the filing deadline is end of June.

PEOPLE, please wake the Fuck up, and realize that HAVING HELD A POSITION is not a credential. WHAT DID YOU ACCOMPLISH in that position? In HRC'S case, NOTHING! Nothing as First Lady (Arkansas or US), Nothing as Senator. More harm than good as SoS. Qualified? Hardly.

In my personal career I have seen many executives hired because the we're President of some other company. You have to dig deeper, to find out what they accomplished as President.

Forum List

Back