Post-Trump Verdict, Will the American Right Finally Wake Up?

CNN legal analyst Randy Zelin told host Kate Bolduan the prosecution in former President Donald Trump’s case in New York City was far from proving beyond a reasonable doubt that he was directly involved in paying off Stormy Daniels…

“Where is Keith Schiller? Where is Allen Weisselberg? How did Michael Cohen get away with stealing $30,000? Hold a pity party for him — made $4 million on this, thought he’d be chief of staff. He’s a fixer! If the plumber comes to my house to fix my leak, I could be home. That doesn’t mean I know how he’s doing it and what it’s taking to be fixed,” he continued.

The revelation that Cohen stole tens of thousands of dollars might have doomed the prosecution’s case. Cohen was able to take this money and get away with it. How? Because he was forging records without Trump’s knowledge of it. That lends weight to the possibility that Cohen falsified business records without Trump’s approval.

Democrats further tainted the process when they held a press conference outside the courthouse. While Trump’s defense team was making its closing arguments, Biden’s campaign ranted against him outside. They even enlisted the help of Robert De Niro, who appears to be losing his mind with hate for Trump.

You wish your political opponents DEAD?

How very fascist of you

( I think that the Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci types are going to beat us all to it, but -)

Whatever it takes.
By any means necessary.

Like many others in the punditry space, I am a lawyer by background. I practiced law at a major global law firm. I clerked for a judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit. I have published multiple pieces of formal legal scholarship on constitutional issues. I regularly lecture at law schools and present to professional lawyer groups across the country on assorted legal topics. I host two shows, one of which is explicitly legal-based -- and with a focus, above all, on the unprecedented lawfare tactics sullying the 2024 presidential race.
In other words, I know a thing or two about the law. And I have been doing my part to sound the alarm on Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg's sham prosecution and eventual show trial of former President Donald Trump ever since the George Soros-backed lawman first dropped his ludicrous 34-count indictment over a year ago. There are far too many technical deficiencies in Bragg's "case," to say nothing of the grotesque manner in which the presiding judge comported himself at trial, to recapitulate here.

But for present purposes, the key point is this: None of those details matter.
None of them.

BJ - Normally nothing happens when Democrats Walk all over Republicans, Republican Supporters, The Rule of Law, and The Constitution.
This feels different -

"Will the American right finally wake up?"

I doubt it.

Most of the righties feel they have too much to lose to engage with the scum.

So they donate money, and laud each other for doing it. It's like drones, war from afar.

I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.

Yamamoto did believe that Japan could not win a protracted war with the United States. Moreover, he seemed later to have believed that the Pearl Harbor attack had been a blunder strategically, morally, and politically, even though he was the person who originated the idea of a surprise attack on the military installation. It is recorded that while all his staff members were celebrating, "Yamamoto alone" spent the day after Pearl Harbor "sunk in apparent depression"

Hmmm

Like many others in the punditry space, I am a lawyer by background. I practiced law at a major global law firm. I clerked for a judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit. I have published multiple pieces of formal legal scholarship on constitutional issues. I regularly lecture at law schools and present to professional lawyer groups across the country on assorted legal topics. I host two shows, one of which is explicitly legal-based -- and with a focus, above all, on the unprecedented lawfare tactics sullying the 2024 presidential race.
In other words, I know a thing or two about the law. And I have been doing my part to sound the alarm on Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg's sham prosecution and eventual show trial of former President Donald Trump ever since the George Soros-backed lawman first dropped his ludicrous 34-count indictment over a year ago. There are far too many technical deficiencies in Bragg's "case," to say nothing of the grotesque manner in which the presiding judge comported himself at trial, to recapitulate here.

But for present purposes, the key point is this: None of those details matter.
None of them.

BJ - Normally nothing happens when Democrats Walk all over Republicans, Republican Supporters, The Rule of Law, and The Constitution.
This feels different -

Unfortunately in this case, the rule of law prevailed.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Let's break this down:

• In the United States, you are innocent until proven guilty
  • To be proven guilty in a jury trial, there must be a unanimous decision
  • Trump was charged with committing one crime to hide a second crime
  • The judge told the jury it didn't have to agree on what the second crime was and gave them three choices
  • The judge told the jurors they did not have to be unanimous on any of the second crimes
  • So what second crime was Trump convicted of by a unanimous jury?
  • None

Face the facts. Trump is the deep state. You Trump Deranged Supporters are so stupid as to believe what this man says. Trump was indicted by a grand jury, NONE OF THEM worked for the DOJ. Trump was convicted by a jury with at least one member who used Truth Social. The jurors were selected by Trumps lawyers as well as the prosecutions, not Joe Biden or Merrick Garland. Both times AMERICAN CITIZENS looked at the evidence and decided. So its time you stopped blindly believing Trump. Joe Biden didn't find trump guilty of all 34 counts nor did Joe Biden influence anything about the trial. He said nothing. The fact is that trump broke the law. Now I'm telling you based on years of working with con men, grifters, drug addcts, abusers, etc., that Donald Trump is a sorry ass manipulator who is also a con man. He's not dumb, he set this up and here is how he did it.

He knew indictments were coming so he declared his candidacy earlier than anyone in the history of American presidential campaign history. Why? To set up the narrative he could con peope like you with: the claim of election interference as well as how he is being politically prosecuted by the Biden administration because he was his opposition. He tried comparing Biden to a dictator. And your dumb asses fell for it. And you don't question it.

So why didn't Biden try doing the same thing to every Republican who ran during the primary? All of them were potential opposition to Biden. Why, if there is a deep state, didn't the deep state create bogus charges against Desantis, Haley, Christie, Ramaswamy, Burchum, Scott, etc.? In places where dictators exist, you don't see a line of candidates in a primary. But your dumb ass continued falling for Trumps lies because he promises you a more whiter nation, a return to a time that HAS NEVER EVER EXISTED IN REALITY, at least not for anyone not a white male.

Trump was convicted yesterday for crimes he committed. That's reality. There is no deep state unless you elect trump. There is no one trying to imprison opposition, unless you elect trump. There is no banana republic, unless you elect trump. There is no dictatorship, unless you elect trump. There is no weaponizing of government, unless you elect trump. So keep on forgetting how terrible trump was as president because you pay more for milk and see what happens to America if we are stupid enough to put him back in power.

Let's break this down:

• In the United States, you are innocent until proven guilty
  • To be proven guilty in a jury trial, there must be a unanimous decision
  • Trump was charged with committing one crime to hide a second crime
  • The judge told the jury it didn't have to agree on what the second crime was and gave them three choices
  • The judge told the jurors they did not have to be unanimous on any of the second crimes
  • So what second crime was Trump convicted of by a unanimous jury?
  • None
Trump was found guilty of 34 counts. You are a lawyer, so you know what both crimes were.

Forum List

Back