Post-Trump Verdict, Will the American Right Finally Wake Up?

Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg campaigned promising to prosecute Trump. Yet, when he became DA, he did not charge the former president and even suggested there was insufficient evidence to do so.

He reversed course after a former special assistant DA quit and wrote a book accusing Bragg of malpractice for refusing to follow through on his campaign pledge.

The “right” wake up? Lol! Uh….probably not.

RINO former Arizona Governor Doug Ducey endorsed fellow RINO Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer for reelection in an announcement made on Thursday.
1717158384309.jpeg

We aren't done. YOU might be done, but sane Americans are just fine.
We're DONE with you demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie brainwashed ASSHOLES.
This time you've gone too far.
I told you .
I told you.
I told you.
I told you.
:evil:

The anti-America fascist of the GOP are not right wing conservatives, they are completely awake, and on board with the Big Lie. In fact, it's all they have.

Third, it has never been more incumbent upon the Right to finally wake up and realize what is going on right now in this once-great nation. Many conservatives and Republicans like to wax nostalgic about blindfolded Lady Justice -- about neutral enforcement of the law, and about general norms of liberal neutrality. Will those on the Right finally wake up and realize where, exactly, our attempt to seize an unsustainable faux-moral high ground has gotten us? The imperative of this late hour of the American republic, in order to even attempt to rebalance our wildly off-balance pendulum, is to respond to the Left as it has acted toward us: by wielding political and prosecutorial power to reward friends and punish enemies -- to reward our side's forces of civilizational sanity and punish their side's forces of civilizational arson -- within the broad confines of the rule of law.
within the broad confines of the rule of law.

The Democrats crossed that Rubicon a long time ago.

They went post legal system to get us here-

Like many others in the punditry space, I am a lawyer by background. I practiced law at a major global law firm. I clerked for a judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit. I have published multiple pieces of formal legal scholarship on constitutional issues. I regularly lecture at law schools and present to professional lawyer groups across the country on assorted legal topics. I host two shows, one of which is explicitly legal-based -- and with a focus, above all, on the unprecedented lawfare tactics sullying the 2024 presidential race.
In other words, I know a thing or two about the law. And I have been doing my part to sound the alarm on Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg's sham prosecution and eventual show trial of former President Donald Trump ever since the George Soros-backed lawman first dropped his ludicrous 34-count indictment over a year ago. There are far too many technical deficiencies in Bragg's "case," to say nothing of the grotesque manner in which the presiding judge comported himself at trial, to recapitulate here.

But for present purposes, the key point is this: None of those details matter.
None of them.

BJ - Normally nothing happens when Democrats Walk all over Republicans, Republican Supporters, The Rule of Law, and The Constitution.
This feels different -

In other words, you sir are an insurrectionist and should be arrested and prosecuted to the full extent of Marchant law.

1717158847166.png

Politico, like The New York Times an outlet harshly critical of Trump both as president and candidate, wrote: "Some wondered why Bragg revived a case he had appeared to leave for dead just months ago.

Others questioned the specifics -- like how Bragg was able to elevate the 'falsification of business records' charges against Trump into felonies, a move that requires evidence that Trump attempted to conceal a second crime.

Like many others in the punditry space, I am a lawyer by background. I practiced law at a major global law firm. I clerked for a judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit. I have published multiple pieces of formal legal scholarship on constitutional issues. I regularly lecture at law schools and present to professional lawyer groups across the country on assorted legal topics. I host two shows, one of which is explicitly legal-based -- and with a focus, above all, on the unprecedented lawfare tactics sullying the 2024 presidential race.
In other words, I know a thing or two about the law. And I have been doing my part to sound the alarm on Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg's sham prosecution and eventual show trial of former President Donald Trump ever since the George Soros-backed lawman first dropped his ludicrous 34-count indictment over a year ago. There are far too many technical deficiencies in Bragg's "case," to say nothing of the grotesque manner in which the presiding judge comported himself at trial, to recapitulate here.

But for present purposes, the key point is this: None of those details matter.
None of them.

BJ - Normally nothing happens when Democrats Walk all over Republicans, Republican Supporters, The Rule of Law, and The Constitution.
This feels different -

There is no louder noise than the American right. They wholly own the main stream media. They have a multibillion dollar far right media industry, that is a dedicated propaganda arm of the Republican party.

The American right is corrupt to it's core. But this can, and will be remedied the day the Supreme Court is finally a majority of center left Justices, and not corporate owned religious zealots.

And that day will come my friend. And then we will all hear just how loud the American right is.

I certainly hope the American Right wakes up now.

Elect intelligent, articulate, professional, dignified people who can make their case effectively. Who can effectively collaborate with others. Who haven't sold their soul for their own professional advancement. Who have the capacity to innovate. Who can be decent and civil. Who understand that shoving an agenda down people's throats will only create destructive pushback.

Stop listening to pundits and propagandists who are only after viewers and clicks and dollars. Stop existing in an alternate universe that is built to cater to your worst instincts.

Otherwise you're risking exactly what you're afraid of: A huge lurch to the Left, which would not be a good thing.
The problem is the American Right rarely learns the right lessons from their mistakes. They blame everyone but themselves. Despite all their spiels about personal responsibility, the American Right takes none.

If you actually trust our current legal system, you’re about as naive a human being as I’ve ever met.
Have you noticed how many things you believe that Trump told you to believe because they are to his advantage for you to believe them?

He lost the election so you think it was rigged.

He lost the hush money case so you think it was corrupted.

He has three more pending criminal indictments so you think Dems are out to get him.

What you fail to consider is Trump is a pathological liar who will say anything to keep the grift alive.

Forum List

Back