Trump could get "appeal" or review of his case before the election! "restraining order" to keep guilty verdict from taking effect

This is what Trump needs to do, what this attorney outlines here. This attorney is talking about a "restraining order" to keep the guilty verdict from taking effect (for now).

This is about the 7th or 8th attorney I have listened to on this case.

Listening to those attorneys makes one realize just how OFF this case is.. how un-American, crooked and depriving of Constitutional rights... a malicious prosecution Trump should sue over.

The attorney here shows how Trump could get his case heard before the 24 election.

:) :) :)
Why would he have to?

Didn't you people say he is gaining support? What would he be afraid of?

LOL

yeh, you have to tell rightwinger what the article says because he's too damn lame to read it himself..

Well, you're more patient than I will likely ever be...

I am to the point w/ r-winger that... well, does this mean anything to you? LOL

View attachment 959427
rightwinger and I have battled for many years now...

From the OP link.

'"Even now, we don't know exactly what the jury found Trump guilty of," Rubenfeld added.
34 counts of falsifying business records in the 1s degree.

Rubenfeld said those who criminally target members of opposing political parties, in this case Trump, the "poll-leading candidate," then they "better have the goods."

They did. That is why the jury of Trump's peers rendered a guilty verdict on all 34 counts.

"You better not be pursuing some novel legal theory where you have to hide the ball [and] it's not even clear what the charges are," he said. "That could be a very dangerous precedent for this country. A very bad and dangerous precedent."

Holding people accountable for crimes is a good precedent, not a bad one.

"That's why it's so important for a federal court to review the constitutionality of this prosecution and decide was it constitutional or was it not," he added. "The only way to achieve that before the election takes place is for the Trump team to file an action in federal court and ask the federal court to temporarily hold off the entry of the judgment of guilt until the federal courts, and maybe the Supreme Court itself, can, on an emergency basis, adjudicate the likelihood of success of these constitutional arguments."

Trump isn't special. None of us would get this two tiered legal privileges.

Besides, several cases based on the same laws have already been used.

this isn't a new law. No reason to suddenly say it's unconstitutional.

If that doesn't happen, Rubenfeld said, then "that 'irreparable harm' danger that I mentioned before, well, that's where we are."
Translation: if Trump doesn't get special legal privileges that we wouldn't get, it will cause irreparable harm.

I'm not impressed with this guy. He doesn't seem to know what he is talking about about.

He's so dumb he didn't even know what Trump was found guilty of and you want to take his advice? Lol

The tentacles of the Democrat Regime reach everywhere. They worked too hard to create "TRUMP CONVICTED FELON" I don't see it being overturned before the election.
It will be interesting to see the Supreme Court decisions coming out soon. They could hand Trump a big win to use for ammunition, even though they don't have much to do with this particular case.

Forum List

Back