The Hits Keep Coming: Key Witness In Trump Fraud Trial May Plead Guilty To Perjury

Trump has to post bond for the full amount before he can appeal.

Deutsche Bank joins companies cutting ties with Donald Trump​

Trump will have a hard time finding a bank who will do business with him or put up the money needed for an appeal. They will be required to pay the full amount if Trump loses the appeal.

I would say no bank is going to be willing to do business with him. He has lost the fraud case and he has lost the defamation case for big money.

with the Carroll defamation case and the fraud case judgment trump is going to have a hard time selling properties as Carroll and lawyers should be able to put liens on the properties which means if sold they will get paid. before Trump.

So I don't know how much cash Trump has.

Still trump still has lawyers fees which are going to be significant and he probably has a lot of lawyer fees with all the cases against him.

Judge Engoron was expected to announce Crooked Donald's punishment tomorrow in his tax and insurance fraud case.

But now it looks like Trump's CFO is about to plead guilty to perjury around his testimony in the trial.

During his testimony, Allen Weisselberg said he was unaware of the over-valuation of Rapey Donald's imaginary 30,000 square foot apartment.

The judge is now considering throwing out Weisselberg's testimony.

It's amazing how many liars keep turning up doing the mob boss's dirty work.

I honestly don't know how anyone could be stupid enough to ever work for The Former Guy. They end up jailed, disgraced, and/or scandalized.

Judge wants answers after report that key witness in Trump fraud trial may plead guilty to perjury

“As the presiding magistrate, the trier of fact, and the judge of credibility, I of course want to know whether Mr. Weisselberg is now changing his tune, and whether he is admitting he lied under oath in my courtroom at this trial,” Engoron wrote in the email.
[snip]
Engoron asked the lawyers to respond by 5 p.m. Wednesday, adding that he wanted their thoughts on how he should address the matter, including timing of his final decision in the case, which court officials have said should be ready by mid-February.

Weisselberg was one of 40 witnesses who testified over 2½ months at the civil fraud trial, answering questions for two days about allegations that Trump lied about his wealth on financial statements given to banks and insurance companies.

It wasn’t clear what part of Weisselberg’s testimony drew the scrutiny of prosecutors in the office of Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg. Both Bragg and James are Democrats.
I'm sure that the $2 million severance package that subhuman Trump agreed to pay Weissy upon his departure from The Outfit didn't hurt.

But of course there's no guarantee that Weissy will ever see most of it due to the fact that The Ape of MAL is the biggest deadbeat in history.

Oh bullshit, they used a fantasized interpretation of the law and used it in way that has no precedent. It's not likely to be upheld. It was nothing but commie lawfare.

Former top Baltimore prosecutor Marilyn Mosby was found guilty on Tuesday on one count of mortgage fraud.

Mosby, who previously served two terms as the State’s Attorney for Baltimore, was found guilty of mortgage fraud after testifying that she made false statements on loan applications in order to buy two vacation homes in Florida.

Deutsche Bank joins companies cutting ties with Donald Trump​

Trump will have a hard time finding a bank who will do business with him or put up the money needed for an appeal. They will be required to pay the full amount if Trump loses the appeal.

I would say no bank is going to be willing to do business with him. He has lost the fraud case and he has lost the defamation case for big money.

with the Carroll defamation case and the fraud case judgment trump is going to have a hard time selling properties as Carroll and lawyers should be able to put liens on the properties which means if sold they will get paid. before Trump.

So I don't know how much cash Trump has.

Still trump still has lawyers fees which are going to be significant and he probably has a lot of lawyer fees with all the cases against him.

So far Trump has spent 50 million dollars on legal fees. Do you think he's an intelligent person? 😂

Former top Baltimore prosecutor Marilyn Mosby was found guilty on Tuesday on one count of mortgage fraud.

Mosby, who previously served two terms as the State’s Attorney for Baltimore, was found guilty of mortgage fraud after testifying that she made false statements on loan applications in order to buy two vacation homes in Florida.

:link::link::link::link::link:

Oh, she was found guilty of CRIMINAL FRAUD, note to the clueless, Trump wasn't even charged with criminal fraud. But you can bet this bitch will get off much easier than they want for Trump. So your deflection is irrelevant.

So far Trump has spent 50 million dollars on legal fees. Do you think he's an intelligent person? 😂

Seriously , Trump intelligent. His daddy was rich. He is just a spoiled rich kid who inherited everything. Most of it was property. How hard is it to earn money on property .

This property is how people he owes money to can now put liens on the property.

That why he is selling Trump sneakers now and merging his truth network from a private company to a public company

His truth network which was a private company is now a publicly owned company with share holders. Profits depend on his image

Oh, she was found guilty of CRIMINAL FRAUD, note to the clueless, Trump wasn't even charged with criminal fraud. But you can bet this bitch will get off much easier than they want for Trump. So your deflection is irrelevant.

Has she been sentenced yet?

Seriously , Trump intelligent. His daddy was rich. He is just a spoiled rich kid who inherited everything. Most of it was property. How hard is it to earn money on property .

This property is how people he owes money to can now put liens on the property.

That why he is selling Trump sneakers now and merging his truth network from a private company to a public company

His truth network which was a private company is now a publicly owned company with share holders. Profits depend on his image

Yep. Trump's father gave him $431 million dollars over the years.... Separate from his eventual inheritance. Trump is a poseur.

You are such a sap.

Marilyn Mosby
  • According to 3 sources

Marilyn Mosby, Baltimore’s former top prosecutor who was thrust into the national spotlight after charging six police officers in the 2015 death of Freddie Gray, was found guilty of two counts of perjury for making false statements on loan applications for two Florida vacation homes, the Justice Department said.

Marilyn Mosby: Federal jury …

cnn.com
Baltimore's disgraced former District Attorney Marilyn Mosby gave wracked sobs as she was convicted of mortgage fraud, meaning she now faces decades in prison. Mosby, a Democrat, was on Tuesday convicted of using a bogus COVID hardship claim to tap into her retirement funds to buy one of two Florida vacation homes. she owns.

Ex-top Baltimore prosecutor …

msn.com

You are such a sap.

Marilyn Mosby
  • According to 3 sources

Marilyn Mosby, Baltimore’s former top prosecutor who was thrust into the national spotlight after charging six police officers in the 2015 death of Freddie Gray, was found guilty of two counts of perjury for making false statements on loan applications for two Florida vacation homes, the Justice Department said.

Marilyn Mosby: Federal jury …

cnn.com
Baltimore's disgraced former District Attorney Marilyn Mosby gave wracked sobs as she was convicted of mortgage fraud, meaning she now faces decades in prison. Mosby, a Democrat, was on Tuesday convicted of using a bogus COVID hardship claim to tap into her retirement funds to buy one of two Florida vacation homes. she owns.

Ex-top Baltimore prosecutor …

msn.com

See posts 27 & 32.

Get back to me when she's fined half a billion dollars.

If you owe money to a federal, state, or other government entity, you won't be able to eliminate these debts through bankruptcy. The Bankruptcy Court ensures that filers are held responsible for breaking the law, so it will not wipe out government fines or penalties.Aug 9, 2023
File Bankruptcy for Free | TurboTax for Bankruptcy | Nonprofit › learn › traffic...
Can I Discharge Tickets, Fines, and Tolls in Bankruptcy? - Upsolve

Joe Biden commits perjury daily.
How frustrating it must be for you guys to have a million accusations and not a shred of evidence of any of them.

I suppose this is the sort of serial life failure that drove you guys to vote for Trump in the first place.

If you owe money to a federal, state, or other government entity, you won't be able to eliminate these debts through bankruptcy. The Bankruptcy Court ensures that filers are held responsible for breaking the law, so it will not wipe out government fines or penalties.Aug 9, 2023
File Bankruptcy for Free | TurboTax for Bankruptcy | Nonprofit › learn › traffic...
Can I Discharge Tickets, Fines, and Tolls in Bankruptcy? - Upsolve

Do you have anything that's actually responsive to the post you quoted? If not FOAD commie.

Judge Engoron was expected to announce Crooked Donald's punishment tomorrow in his tax and insurance fraud case.

But now it looks like Trump's CFO is about to plead guilty to perjury around his testimony in the trial.

During his testimony, Allen Weisselberg said he was unaware of the over-valuation of Rapey Donald's imaginary 30,000 square foot apartment.

The judge is now considering throwing out Weisselberg's testimony.

It's amazing how many liars keep turning up doing the mob boss's dirty work.

I honestly don't know how anyone could be stupid enough to ever work for The Former Guy. They end up jailed, disgraced, and/or scandalized.

Judge wants answers after report that key witness in Trump fraud trial may plead guilty to perjury

“As the presiding magistrate, the trier of fact, and the judge of credibility, I of course want to know whether Mr. Weisselberg is now changing his tune, and whether he is admitting he lied under oath in my courtroom at this trial,” Engoron wrote in the email.
[snip]
Engoron asked the lawyers to respond by 5 p.m. Wednesday, adding that he wanted their thoughts on how he should address the matter, including timing of his final decision in the case, which court officials have said should be ready by mid-February.

Weisselberg was one of 40 witnesses who testified over 2½ months at the civil fraud trial, answering questions for two days about allegations that Trump lied about his wealth on financial statements given to banks and insurance companies.

It wasn’t clear what part of Weisselberg’s testimony drew the scrutiny of prosecutors in the office of Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg. Both Bragg and James are Democrats.
The orange bag O' shit is a bad choice.

Forum List

Back