The threat posed by right wing militias

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Are they a real threat?

Are they just overgrown kids playing "war"?

One thing I can say for sure is that they take themselves seriously.

From the leaders of one of the larger groups:

“The next election won’t be decided at a Ballot Box,” an AP3 leader wrote several months ago in a private Telegram chat. “It’ll be decided at the ammo box.” He has said he is ready to force his way into voting centers if need be, or “whatever it takes.”

“The Jan 6 event made the movement look weak and uncommitted,” one wrote a year and a half after the riot in a secret channel. “Had the house been taken for real and held we would all be in a different world.”

Personally I think people openly planning violence need to be in prison.

What do you think?

rightwinggrouphjthjdhjdh.jpg

Are they a real threat?

“The next election won’t be decided at a Ballot Box,” an AP3 leader wrote several months ago in a private Telegram chat. “It’ll be decided at the ammo box.” He has said he is ready to force his way into voting centers if need be, or “whatever it takes.”

“The Jan 6 event made the movement look weak and uncommitted,” one wrote a year and a half after the riot in a secret channel. “Had the house been taken for real and held we would all be in a different world.”

What do you think?

Trump's assbleeders like the dope you quoted will end up in Riker's & elsewhere just like the retards who rioted for him on 6.

Are they a real threat?

What do you think?

What is this? The 80s? Libs are so easy….🙄

American militias of any political stripe would last as long in a conflict with county and state troops as did John Hamm's in Fargo. Gone into defeat in less than twenty minutes.

Militias are infiltrated by feds. They don't even bother hiding it in the Oath Keepers. See, for example, the Whitmer fake kidnapping plot.

See the fake thread title proliferation that is so endorsed here proposes a fake scenario and then asks for rebuttals or defense of the non existent scenario
Thinkers see through that

Are they a real threat?

What do you think?

Right-wing Muslims and the other trash Kamala has let in?

Forum List

Back