🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The ticking time bomb that will wipe out virtually every pension fund in America

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(By Michael Snyder) Are millions of Americans about to see the big, juicy pensions that they were counting on to fund their golden years go up in flames in the biggest financial disaster in U.S. history? When Bloomberg published an editorial entitled “Pension Crisis Too Big for Markets to Ignore“, it simply confirmed what a lot of people already knew to be true. Pension funds all over America are woefully underfunded, and they have been pouring mind boggling amounts of money into very risky
The Ticking Time Bomb That Will Wipe Out Virtually Every Pension Fund In America
-------------------------------------------------------------------

think what you want, or whatever you want but some will want to take precautions I'd keep tabs on those pensions. All through Obama pensions were already being taken. But hey dont take our word for it.
Obama just loved the fk outta you iditos .

------------------------------------------------------

upload_2017-3-31_17-13-24.png

Pension Crisis Too Big for Markets to Ignore

most people not working for a mega corporation or the federal, state or local government, don't have pensions, the have 401k's now, with company matches, no??

most people not working for a mega corporation or the federal, state or local government, don't have pensions, the have 401k's now, with company matches, no??

Former military would have pensions, the new ones going probably wouldnt' since O moron turned the military into a corporation now. So yeah they will now have 401k plans.
Those are no freaking good whatsoever, I believe they can be stripped from your account easily. Something like that. One thing for sure the Gov. can rip you off pretty good one those 401k plans.

Good thing unions have been pouring their money into politics instead of shoring up their pensions. SEIU itself has wasted 90 million.on drive for $15. I will have no sympathy for them when this happens.

Forum List

Back