The Tragic, But True Story of Bruce Jenner

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
And how he became a lesbian to be with the man he loved.

You got it.

2 Moms, both with dicks.

My head hurts.

upload_2019-7-30_20-3-41.jpeg

The level of accepted insanity has been turned to 11.

Caitlyn Jenner to be a mum at 70 with girlfriend Sophia Hutchens

I can barely keep up with my own messed up predilections.

I haven't the time to worry about those of others.

One hell of an athlete which can't be denied. He (she) drives around Camarillo in a bitchin' GT-3. He is also responsible for Indycar driver Scott Pruett's career. Check out the story, it has some good pictures to see:

The Fast Life of Caitlyn Jenner, Race Car Driver
Also responsible for killing

Ex-Olympian Bruce Jenner in car crash that killed another, police say
That road has taken many lives. Not the place for XS speed. A lot of 2-wheel squids, too.

Man, some of them "she"s they be talking about are definitely not.

Too damn confusing, fuckkk that.

And how he became a lesbian to be with the man he loved.

You got it.

2 Moms, both with dicks.

My head hurts.

View attachment 272027

The level of accepted insanity has been turned to 11.

Caitlyn Jenner to be a mum at 70 with girlfriend Sophia Hutchens
The Globalist are the ones that are pushing this story that homosexuality is a choice. So that you will never find out the real culprit.
They are investing in these patented products so that they'll be the only ones that will have control over them. Even GMO crops are patented. And these products are causing things that are in the body to work improperly. GMO's are causing people to become impotent. And now they are looking for another way to be sexually pleasured.
If you guys keep on polluting yourselves or your families with these pollutants. That one day, your son or grandson will come up to y'all and ask if he can play horsey on your lap with his pants down.

"Our results need to be confirmed, but are intriguing on several fronts," Swan said cautiously. "Not only are they consistent with our prior findings that link phthalates to altered male genital development, but they also are compatible with current knowledge about how hormones mold sex differences in the brain, and thus behavior. We have more work to do, but the implications are potentially profound."
phthalates-DEHP.gif

Phthalates are chemicals used to soften plastics. Recent studies have shown that the major source of human exposure to the two phthalates of most concern (DEHP and DBP) is through food. These phthalates are used primarily in polyvinyl chloride (PVC), so any steps in the processing, packaging, storage, or heating of food that use PVC-containing products can introduce them into the food chain.

How common is food storage in PVC containers? Just look in the kitchen of any restaurant. Everything is stored in these PVC container because they are compact, unbreakable, can be stacked and are easy to clean and re-use.

Environmental causes of homosexuality

Forum List

Back