The ukrainian conspiracy.

Oh come now, colon. There was zero credible evidence against the American President. And why some Brit twit like you cars so much is still a mystery. Cough cough hack troll cough.
That is your ignorant opinion. Defend him all you want but the evidence is there and testimonies were given in support.
You can't deny it forever. The same for the fraud claims. Even the gop have said Trump is a dickhead.

I know it must have been a tremendous blow to your dear leader but he is a narcissistic bully and that is what results.
You will eventually accept it be because history records it as fact. Your loyalty and denial means nothing.

BTW. Youll find America was established on a well documented proportion of criminals from Britain. Dont be so ignorant to forget history

That is your ignorant opinion. Defend him all you want but the evidence is there and testimonies were given in support.
You can't deny it forever. The same for the fraud claims. Even the gop have said Trump is a dickhead.

I know it must have been a tremendous blow to your dear leader but he is a narcissistic bully and that is what results.
You will eventually accept it be because history records it as fact. Your loyalty and denial means nothing.

BTW. Youll find America was established on a well documented proportion of criminals from Britain. Dont be so ignorant to forget history
Repeating your ignorant and quite baseless opinion isn’t supporting your argument. Zero evidence. You are merely being dishonest, again. And America’s founding is not even under discussion. Certainly your Brit twit son on that matter remains unpersuasive. GFY.

Repeating your ignorant and quite baseless opinion isn’t supporting your argument.
Your the one supporting there's no evidence when clearly there was. He did and he know it. Why can't you be honest with yourself and get away from it was some democrat conspiracy.
Zero evidence. You are merely being dishonest, again.
zero my arse.
And America’s founding is not even under discussion. Certainly your Brit twit son on that matter remains unpersuasive. GFY.
Youre the one suggesting someone from Britain is dumb. I'm pleased I'm not from Britain.
You know I'm right and I can tell when you say GFY.
Is that the evidence you've got? Yourr beaten dickhead. Stick with your filthy bible.

Your the one supporting there's no evidence when clearly there was. He did and he know it. Why can't you be honest with yourself and get away from it was some democrat conspiracy.

zero my arse.

Youre the one suggesting someone from Britain is dumb. I'm pleased I'm not from Britain.
You know I'm right and I can tell when you say GFY.
Is that the evidence you've got? Yourr beaten dickhead. Stick with your filthy bible.
Colon, you ignorant Brit twit. You made the initial claim. I denied it. The way this works is that YOU assume the burden of proof. You are always free to just make your vapid claims, of course. But making a claim and endlessly repeating it doesn’t amount to an argument.

Step up or stfu.

Are you mad? There was testimonies from people who were involved. There's the evidence you fool. Trump broke his oath of office, that's why they impeached him. His a narcissistic bully. He should be in jail.

Rubbish. The facts are there. You won't accept anything against trump because you are a fool

Oh the irony. I've just explained the evidence which was presented niw you reverse the situation and suggest Biden committed a crime with no evidence to support it.
can you see how stupid that is? Do you ever think?

Now who is projecting? Youre a liar.

It was Trump who attempted to force fascism on j6. Dont start calling democrats fascist dickhead.

If you had read the article you would gave read your ignorant assumptions were wrong but you are a brain dead republican so that's excused.v

That's all funny and stuff but it's just not true. Bring facts to us instead of the propagandized fantasy that you live in.

Good video on the reality of Ukraine corruption:

It is long but highly interesting...
Thank you. And in return I will link you to the Vice News' Russian Roulette series.

Years ago I binge watched all 111 episodes.

Even though it's a bit biased, I still recommend it to get an understanding of the events that led up to this invasion.

Last edited:
If you had read the article you would gave read your ignorant assumptions were wrong but you are a brain dead republican so that's excused.v
Actually in post #13 in this thread, I conclusively proved that the primary source, Marie Yovanovitch, in the fake news article that you posted is a lying kunt.

In the article she claimed that Burisma was not under investigation, and in post # 13 in this thread I proved that scumbag bitch was lying.

Can you admit to yourself and the USMB forum that you were wrong, or are you too cowardly to admit that?

Personally, I'm betting that you are too much of a pussy to admit that you were wrong.

Actually in post #13 in this thread, I conclusively proved that the primary source, Marie Yovanovitch, in the fake news article that you posted is a lying kunt.

In the article she claimed that Burisma was not under investigation, and in post # 13 in this thread I proved that scumbag bitch was lying.

Can you admit to yourself and the USMB forum that you were wrong, or are you too cowardly to admit that?

Personally, I'm betting that you are too much of a pussy to admit that you were wrong.

I have never claimed that.
My point has always been, you have no crime that was committed.
You might want one but its not there. Its the same old I hate Biden dogma but with some lying sinister scenarios thrown in.

Its evidence i want son. Would you be prepared to admit here you have none???? Of course you won't.

Ummm....apparently YOU are the liar since Burisma was NOT under investigation
:rolleyes:

How did you come to that stupid conclusion, moron?

You're a fucking idiot.

I already posted proof that Burisma was under investigation way back in post #14 in this very thread.

You're a low IQ moronic moonbat.

Last edited:
Ummm....apparently YOU are the liar since Burisma was NOT under investigation
DUH...you can't deny senile Joe bragging about having the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma fired can you? You can't believe your lying eyes? Joe protected his son's $83,000 a month cash cow...

AFTER Joe had the prosecutor (Shokin) fired there was no investigation into Hunter's cash cow.

DUH...you can't deny senile Joe bragging about having the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma fired can you? You can't believe your lying eyes? Joe protected his son's $83,000 a month cash cow...

AFTER Joe had the prosecutor (Shokin) fired there was no investigation into Hunter's cash cow.

Hey dumbass...Burisma was NOT being investigated by Shokin.

If anything by getting a more active prosecutor to replace Shokin, Biden was potentially putting Hunter in jeopardy if there was anything going on

Hey dumbass...Burisma was NOT being investigated by Shokin.
If anything by getting a more active prosecutor to replace Shokin, Biden was potentially putting Hunter in jeopardy if there was anything going on
LIAR!

The investigation was launched in February after the ousted prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, appealed to a court.

The Burisma investigation died when Shokin was fired. The Biden's cash cow was protected.

LIAR!

The investigation was launched in February after the ousted prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, appealed to a court.

The Burisma investigation died when Shokin was fired. The Biden's cash cow was protected.
Ukrainian authorities have closed a criminal probe into Joe Biden, who was accused of improperly forcing the ouster of the country’s prosecutor general in 2016, a police spokesperson said.

Under Ukrainian law, anyone can go to court to request an investigation
if the State Investigative Bureau declines to open one on its own. The courts overwhelmingly order law enforcement to launch criminal cases even in the absence of evidence, according to Vitaly Shabunin, the co-founder of the Anti-Corruption Action Center, a Kyiv-based watchdog group.

Hey dipshit...Shokin asked for the investigation AFTER he was fired...and that investigation found nothing

Forum List

Back