The Ultimate Trump Prediction...

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
I have seen Trump's 2nd State of the Union address. It comes after folks find out that this guy doesn't need to TAKE MONEY from corporate interests -- HE IS the "corporate interest".. And all of his DEALS with those "brilliant consultants" move America FURTHER into govt-corporate collusion..

Yes my fellow political pundits -- the future was CLEARLY depicted in the great literary work that is Idiocracy.

And here is Prez Trumps 2nd State of the Union address.. Pay close attention. Download the rest of your future on netflix..

I mean he's told you that he's got the "BEST AND BRIGHTESS MINDS" just waiting to do his bidding. (because he certainly can't do it himself -- he's got "people".) And these folks (mostly the corporate whores America is trying to keep from having congegal visits with the govt) are gonna fix everything in a week. That was his FIRST State of the Union (the one that's not in the movie). .

I mean how close are we getting to the day when Burger King sponsors the Dept of Agriculture and mandates Brando for farmers because "it has what plants crave".. They've already decided that the principle component of your every exhale is World Class menace and a pollutant.

Or the day when American Express brings you the State of Union.. Think about it --- these folks already sponsor the 2 corrupt party nominating conventions --- don't they??

Or for that matter -- the day that reality show stars become Prez and the public is captured by shows like "Ow -- My Balls" or "Tuesday Night Political Re-Education"

I have seen Trump's 2nd State of the Union address. It comes after folks find out that this guy doesn't need to TAKE MONEY from corporate interests -- HE IS the "corporate interest".. And all of his DEALS with those "brilliant consultants" move America FURTHER into govt-corporate collusion..

Yes my fellow political pundits -- the future was CLEARLY depicted in the great literary work that is Idiocracy.

And here is Prez Trumps 2nd State of the Union address.. Pay close attention. Download the rest of your future on netflix..

This is such professional standard comedic material, I've decided to hire you as my Emergency Script Writer in the event my own God Gifted Given material falls short....I have to make plans, because I struggle on occasion with my own material.

So, in the words of The Donald - You're Hired :smoke:

This is such professional standard comedic material, I've decided to hire you as my Emergency Script Writer in the event my own God Gifted Given material falls short....I have to make plans, because I struggle on occasion with my own material.

We can only TRY to make people consume the BEST of literature. And Idiocracy is the pinnacle of brilliant future prediction of where our "system" is headed.

We can only TRY to make people consume the BEST of literature. And Idiocracy is the pinnacle of brilliant future prediction of where our "system" is headed.

Well I've always thought that Idiocracy should be included with the best of literature, up there somewhere between Homer's "The Odyssey" and J.R.R. Tolkien's "The Hobbit".....a scandal that it wasn't up there already!

Forum List

Back