The Undeniable Elephant In The Room NOT Being Covered By The Media

No, I don't see them as 'identical'.

A 'Marine Corps officer and New York City firefighter who unintentionally violated the law — in an attempt to warn people of a danger that went tragically ignored, and in which lives were needlessly lost' compared to a crooked politician who intentionally used an illegal, unauthorized unencrypted server and sent/received classified information in order to by-pass the FOIA and Federal Records Act to hide what she was doing, which was partly using the State department as a branch office of the Clinton Foundation.

Not 'identical' at all.

No, I don't see them as 'identical'.

A 'Marine Corps officer and New York City firefighter who unintentionally violated the law — in an attempt to warn people of a danger that went tragically ignored, and in which lives were needlessly lost' compared to a crooked politician who intentionally used an illegal, unauthorized unencrypted server and sent/received classified information in order to by-pass the FOIA and Federal Records Act to hide what she was doing, which was partly using the State department as a branch office of the Clinton Foundation.

Not 'identical' at all.
Nice spin... I'll play too... You mean two military officers who knowingly and intentionally sent classified information to the public vs. a Secretary of State who used a private email server?
Not "identical" at all

Not identical at all. Hillary was stupid; the officers were criminal.

Forum List

Back