The unemployment rate is bullshit!

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
There is no way the unemployment rate is 5% because it is damn near impossible to find a job if you are unemployed. I remember what it was like when 5% unemployment rate meant you could easily find a job in a week or two. Now it is more like a month or two before anyone calls you. Obama is fucking liar and that should be exposed by President Trump.

I don't know where u live but I see help wanted signs everywhere.

Jobs are out there..

... the only problem is...

... their only available...

... in the low-paying service sector.

• Banned
I don't know where u live but I see help wanted signs everywhere.

cough...cough...liar you are...cough cough.

Ummm no. Where do you live ? Maybe your loser state has a higher rate than the rest of us.

I know McDonalds is hiring (Good luck in your career) but the time between jobs for the unemployed has got to be pretty high when compared to other time periods in this country.

Pfffffffffffffft, yeah, the unemployment number fiction just began under Obama, sheesh. Just, hang on pard, few more weeks and all's "well".

There is no way the unemployment rate is 5% because it is damn near impossible to find a job if you are unemployed. I remember what it was like when 5% unemployment rate meant you could easily find a job in a week or two. Now it is more like a month or two before anyone calls you. Obama is fucking liar and that should be exposed by President Trump.

Hang on for a couple of months...... Those numbers are 100% accurate.

Forum List

Back