The unhealthiest burgers, ranked 1-16

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
I only visit Culver's and Steak and Shake, and neither very often. Both are very good, and I'm glad Culver's is last.

The best one, and the one that has always gotten the highest grades of all burger chains, is Shake Shack, and is my favorite.

5c6038443c8fb9c75a982c85c6c588d2.png

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, is there such a thing as a healthy cheeseburger?
There was a report last year on the meat quality, such as actual beef present without fillers, hormones, etc., and only one chain got an A, Shake Shack. Every other fast food burger chain received a D or an F grade.

There was a report last year on the meat quality, such as actual beef present without fillers, hormones, etc., and only one chain got an A, Shake Shack. Every other fast food burger chain received a D or an F grade.
Shake Shake is very good. I have always been partial to the quarter-pounder with Cheese though on the unhealthy scale I am sure it is off the charts!

Shake Shake is very good. I have always been partial to the quarter-pounder with Cheese though on the unhealthy scale I am sure it is off the charts!
I stop once a month, maybe twice in the summer months when I'm more active. I've worked with people who ate McDonalds for breakfast and lunch every day. Insane.

I stop once a month, maybe twice in the summer months when I'm more active. I've worked with people who ate McDonalds for breakfast and lunch every day. Insane.
I wish they had a Shake Shake around here. Five Guys makes a very good burger though you pay through the nose for it. The double is very good but it has to have 3000 calories.

Last edited:
I don't have fast-food cheeseburgers for "energy." I eat them because they taste good and satisfy my hunger.

I'm fond of the Whopper, which includes beef, vegetables, carbs, and other protein.

Sadly the rank order for tastiest and worst for you happens to be very similar.

Sadly the rank order for tastiest and worst for you happens to be very similar.
Culver's is very good, but I think it is only Midwest. Shake Shack is the healthiest as far as quality of beef, and the best tasting (to me), but the closest one to me is in Chicago and I'm not in the city much. Most of the others are nearby.

Forum List

Back