The US Biden-Administration officially recognizes the opposition’s victory in Venezuela. Do MAGA support it ?

The US Biden-Administration officially recognizes the opposition’s victory in Venezuela. Do MAGA sup

• Yes!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! I am not MAGA or commie

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • no, I am not MAGA or commie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Innocent people are being shot in the streets and Wagner is present; does he honestly believe he’ll give up power peacefully? STILL, The US Biden-Administration officially recognizes the opposition’s victory in Venezuela. Do OUR MAGA crew support it ?

RELATED :
LOOKS LIKE ONLY Ukrainian special forces go there and show em (PIG- 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 DOGS) whos the boss! Am I right ?

MAGA called it a rigged election from the start.

We were right, and the Biden Regime had no choice to accept reality in this case. Like how they had to admit Biden is senile and had to drop out of the race.

Innocent people are being shot in the streets and Wagner is present; does he honestly believe he’ll give up power peacefully? STILL, The US Biden-Administration officially recognizes the opposition’s victory in Venezuela. Do OUR MAGA crew support it ?

RELATED :
LOOKS LIKE ONLY Ukrainian special forces go there and show em (PIG- 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 DOGS) whos the boss! Am I right ?

What took Joe so long? Trump supporters were already there. We see the similarities between President Maduro and Democratic leadership.

MAGA called it a rigged election from the start.

We were right, and the Biden Regime had no choice to accept reality in this case. Like how they had to admit Biden is senile and had to drop out of the race.
yes, we called it, good. whats our next step ?

"Do MAGA support it: ?

Who and what is a MAGA?

Perhaps if you used the English language and wrote like a grownup, you wouldn't be the subject of pointing and laughing.

What took Joe so long? Trump supporters were already there. We see the similarities between President Maduro and Democratic leadership.
Said the person that supported the coup attempt on J6. Now you want to vote for a Felon, who is telling people, if I am elected, "you will never have to vote again."

Is it too late to choose a sane nominee?

Said the person that supported the coup attempt on J6. Now you want to vote for a Felon, who is telling people, if I am elected, "you will never have to vote again."

Says the person who supported hiding Biden’s cognitive decline, and is fine with party leaders just appointing kamala the candidate totally bypassing the democratic process. Do you Liberals ever look in the mirror?

^^^^Look at this dumb brainwashed idiot.
:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back