The US Biden-Administration officially recognizes the opposition’s victory in Venezuela. Do MAGA support it ?

The US Biden-Administration officially recognizes the opposition’s victory in Venezuela. Do MAGA sup

• Yes!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! I am not MAGA or commie

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • no, I am not MAGA or commie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Innocent people are being shot in the streets and Wagner is present; does he honestly believe he’ll give up power peacefully? STILL, The US Biden-Administration officially recognizes the opposition’s victory in Venezuela. Do OUR MAGA crew support it ?

RELATED :
LOOKS LIKE ONLY Ukrainian special forces go there and show em (PIG- 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 DOGS) whos the boss! Am I right ?

And what do you think will be the outcome of this? All Democrats and the left ever do is condemn stuff in the strongest possible terms. Do you think Maduro gives a crap that the US only recognizes the other guy?

And what do you think will be the outcome of this? All Democrats and the left ever do is condemn stuff in the strongest possible terms. Do you think Maduro gives a crap that the US only recognizes the other guy?
is it a good idea ?

Good, never let fascist 🇷🇺 Putin's vile evil people find sanctuary in any country ever.

Are there election deniers on this board?

Holy shit. That means you are racist.
pro - Moscow 🇷🇺 Communism has no place in the modern world. This barbaric, dying breed which seeks to oppress rather than promote equality, needs to be put down once and for all.

Forum List

Back