The wonderful "blm" attacking an elderly BLACK MAN protecting the Emancipation Memorial

The hypocritical left wing patronizing racists deafening silence is duly noted.

That poor elderly BLACK MAN is an "Uncle Tom" to the scumbags on the left.
No, that elderly black man is an uncle tom to you. He was trying to educate a young kid full of piss and vinegar. I doubt very much that he is a Candice Owens fan. The Uncle Tom works to deny our history, he wasn't doing that.
Uncle Tom?????.....how predictable coming from you....shame on you....

It's apparent that you can't read and I don't listen to what white racists have to say relative to any disagreement I may have with another black person
You're a douchebag race baiter. That's all you have proved.
Nah, you are the race baiter. What I have proven is whites like you can't face the truth.
Race baiting is all you do.

Who are you trying to fool?
You whine about race baiting only when a black person points out white racism. 99 percent of the threads here are whites race baiting. This thread is an example.

Such anger from the youth...nice job teachers.....
She obviously didn't have a father involved in her life.
This is a great example of what happens when the family structure is dismantled. You get "feral" kids like this who have no respect for anything. Never taught it.
No that is not obvious. A father would show he that she should stand up for herself. And a woman is capable of teaching respect.

Whose yer' daddy?

Do you know?
He died on April 1, 1997.

Did you know yours white boy? Did he stay with your mom or did they get divorced?

This doesn't mean that you interacted with him much.

No, that elderly black man is an uncle tom to you. He was trying to educate a young kid full of piss and vinegar. I doubt very much that he is a Candice Owens fan. The Uncle Tom works to deny our history, he wasn't doing that.

It's apparent that you can't read and I don't listen to what white racists have to say relative to any disagreement I may have with another black person
Those white Prog women IM 2. They will receive payback someday for what they are doing. They have affected African Americans as they have taken employment away from Black males. They seethe of hate. Not to say Non Progs are total opposites. But they are more real. And they are not as accused everyday in a vicious manner. Those White prog women will disappear when enough are killed or maimed for attacking others. To combat suffering for REVOLUTION, you gotta really suffer yourself. Do they?
Please stop being white trying to tell me about how things are for blacks.
Are you really asking him to stop being white? When did that become a crime?
Don't be stupid.
That's what you implied, moron.
No it is not what I implied. I asked him to stop being white and telling me how things are for blacks.

This is a great example of what happens when the family structure is dismantled. You get "feral" kids like this who have no respect for anything. Never taught it.
No that is not obvious. A father would show he that she should stand up for herself. And a woman is capable of teaching respect.

Whose yer' daddy?

Do you know?

Did you know yours white boy? Did he stay with your mom or did they get divorced?

Look white boy, you're stepping out of bounds here. I lived in a house with a mom and dad. They lived together for 52 years until he died. Did your parents do that or did they take the white way out of marriage?

Whose yer' daddy?

Do you know?

Look white boy, you're stepping out of bounds here. I lived in a house with a mom and dad. They lived together for 52 years until he died. Did your parents do that or did they take the white way out of marriage?

That's personal! :auiqs.jpg:

there is no educating an ignorant emotional hysterical idiot like her ! she is all emotion and no reason ! a typical leftist...... and after hearing him speak of the constitution i wouldnt be surprised if he is an Owens fan .
Ignorance is curable. The word you are looking for is stupid.

What an embarrassment they are to the world. Enslaved by their white left wing massas still.

Embarrassing ignorant morons. Overly privileged spoiled morons.

Does it make you PROGS feel good knowing you're on the side of hysterical people who never grew-out of the spoiled young children their parents raised them to be?

Whose yer' daddy?

Do you know?

Can I answer that? My mother and father were together 56 years until my father died at age 100. Let me take a wild guess. You grew up in the 60's before the Great Society when Blacks had the strongest family ties and a Black woman was less likely to have a baby out of wedlock than any other race. Before the democrats put the majority of Blacks back on the plantation now called inter city shit holes with rabid violent crime and drugs with no way of escaping. Trump set records for jobs, including Blacks but these people with no hope living in these shit holes still vote for the founders of the KKK with their hollow words that amount to nothing but lies. But every two years they vote for the same and no matter what the other party does it falls on deaf ears with hand outs not to be confused with a hand up.

Out of 70 welfare programs 69 showed to make a person worst off than before going on the program. The one that showed to better one's life was workfare that taught one a skill that got him or her out of poverty and able to support him or her self. 0bama illegally ended that program and in his 8 years never did nothing for Black American except widen the racial divide

Whose yer' daddy?

Do you know?

Can I answer that? My mother and father were together 56 years until my father died at age 100. Let me take a wild guess. You grew up in the 60's before the Great Society when Blacks had the strongest family ties and a Black woman was less likely to have a baby out of wedlock than any other race. Before the democrats put the majority of Blacks back on the plantation now called inter city shit holes with rabid violent crime and drugs with no way of escaping. Trump set records for jobs, including Blacks but these people with no hope living in these shit holes still vote for the founders of the KKK with their hollow words that amount to nothing but lies. But every two years they vote for the same and no matter what the other party does it falls on deaf ears with hand outs not to be confused with a hand up.

Out of 70 welfare programs 69 showed to make a person worst off than before going on the program. The one that showed to better one's life was workfare that taught one a skill that got him or her out of poverty and able to support him or her self. 0bama illegally ended that program and in his 8 years never did nothing for Black American except widen the racial divide
Before the Great Society, black poverty was 55 percent. So the Great Society had nothing to do with anything. trump hasn't done anything for blacks but tell white people that black unemployment was 6.8 percent. What he did not say was that black unemployment was double white unemployment. Most of the recipients those welfare programs have been white.

Obama did not widen the racial divide, whites who practiced racism roes up in a backlash starting with the tea bags and trump is the end result of that. Most of your post is common white racist drivel. The white led sexual revolution in the 60's changed the family dynamic, not welfare.

I don't listen to what whites [snip] have to say relative to any disagreement I may have with another black person

That's the most racist thing I ever heard.

Whose yer' daddy?

Do you know?

What's the Black way? Having kids without a father supporting them and on welfare. That's why prisons are full of you jungle bunnies.

And lack of proper parenting

Is lack of proper parenting why there are so many white embezzlers, tax cheats and frauds?

Is lack of intelligence why so many blacks resort to rioting and looting?
Yes. Although it is probably just ignorance. Which can be cured. White LIBS made Blacks what they are today.

Forum List

Back