There are american type girls in germany

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
For example, Verona Feldbusch has a very American pin-up Californian appearance.

m8-verona_feldbusch-002-gthumb-gwdata600-ghdata400-gfitdatamax.jpg

They must be saved from the German feminists if they are still alive.

• Banned
feldbusch_h050.jpg

Very sexy girls. Now no one would have thought that there are such girls there.

• Banned
Probably this type is in Bavaria. They look like Sisi Bavarian

• Banned
Haven't you ever been to Germany?
No, I was not in Germany, but my friend was there, he said that there are few such girls now. True, he was not in Bavaria. I think it's the Bavarian type.

No, I was not in Germany, but my friend was there, he said that there are few such girls now. True, he was not in Bavaria. I think it's the Bavarian type.

I have been to Germany many times since the 1950s. There have always been beautiful girls who were very stylish.

Mostly this photo is from the early 2000s. They apparently promoted such girls at that time in the media, under pressure from the United States. Almost all of these photos are from the Bush era or earlier.

Just got back from Germany and France. Ten years ago, as an American I was pleasantly surprised at the number of beautiful women out on the streets in those countries.

No more.

Now they are just as fat and tasteless as American young women. Overweight, covered with gross tattoos, no sense of style in their clothing or hairstyles; it is gross. Worst are the ones who - like here in the U.S. - dress as though they had perfect figures, even though covering up would be much better. There's something going on here, and it is not good. Fat is OK? Don't believe it.

I have been to Germany many times since the 1950s. There have always been beautiful girls who were very stylish.
It's just that this style does not quite fit with the "classic" image of a German blonde with wide hips and a mug of beer in her hands. There is always a lot of politics in style. They had a similar media image just in the 50s, the image of the German Barbie Bild Lilli

Just got back from Germany and France. Ten years ago, as an American I was pleasantly surprised at the number of beautiful women out on the streets in those countries.

No more.

Now they are just as fat and tasteless as American young women. Overweight, covered with gross tattoos, no sense of style in their clothing or hairstyles; it is gross. Worst are the ones who - like here in the U.S. - dress as though they had perfect figures, even though covering up would be much better. There's something going on here, and it is not good. Fat is OK? Don't believe it.
Have American women become fat and tasteless in the West too?

It's just that this style does not quite fit with the "classic" image of a German blonde with wide hips and a mug of beer in her hands. There is always a lot of politics in style. They had a similar media image just in the 50s, the image of the German Barbie Bild Lilli

In the early 1950s they were recovering from WW2... By 1960 they were in bikinis and looked like Brigette Bardot.

In the early 1950s they were recovering from WW2... By 1960 they were in bikinis and looked like Brigette Bardot.

Brigitte Bardot rose up in the 50s. She was still quite a "pin-up girl", but in the 60s America lost its influence in Europe, De Gaulle brought 2 ships with dollars, and they bought a Lili doll factory specifically to close it.

Brigitte Bardot rose up in the 50s. She was still quite a "pin-up girl", but in the 60s America lost its influence in Europe, De Gaulle brought 2 ships with dollars, and they bought a Lili doll factory specifically to close it.

I was there. We're you?

These interviews are very similar to interviews with Brittany Murphy

She also singer. In Russia she is absolutely unknown

Forum List

Back