There is no way democrats look good on Maui incident.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
It typifies democrats on every level. The siren not sounding. Despite the most robust civil alert system, it was run by liberal incompetent minority hires that didn't comprehend the situation. And so it goes. DIE. Diversity, Inclusion an Equity means exactly that. Die.

biden match the kickback.png

It typifies democrats on every level. The siren not sounding. Despite the most robust civil alert system, it was run by liberal incompetent minority hires that didn't comprehend the situation. And so it goes. DIE. Diversity, Inclusion an Equity means exactly that. Die.

There's a county emergency siren about a half mile from my house. Every Wednesday at 1 PM the county sirens are tested, If there was a real emergency the local Emergency Broadcast System would break into local TV and radio stations. Something is very fishy about the Maui system not working.

There's a county emergency siren about a half mile from my house. Every Wednesday at 1 PM the county sirens are tested, If there was a real emergency the local Emergency Broadcast System would break into local TV and radio stations. Something is very fishy about the Maui system not working.
No it isn't. The guy in charge said he deliberately didn't warn. The guy in charge of the water deliberately withheld the water. He said it was for equity.

All those people were murdered. By democrats.

If Democrats had an ounce of integrity, they'd be all embarrassed as fuck over the way their president is mishandling this tragic event. They seem to care as little about the people living in that blue state, as they do about the daily carnage of shootings in Democrat-controlled cities.

I guess they're so busy trying to get Trump that they don't really have the time to care about their own voter base or anyone else for that matter.

Actually, my community has a civil alert siren that sounds once a month on Wednesday once a month in the summer. When it sounds otherwise, I know something is up. A tornado or such. But no matter, it still sounds, we know, This Idiot that didn't sound the alarm in Maui, a minority hire and the best example of democrats failures. Herman Andaya. Let that name be remembered.

Feel that all parties have been ignorant and stupid for not recognising a patently obvious False Flag and shouting that out . How fucking obvious does something like this have to be before people recognise it ? And have the courage to show exactly how and why the colossal deceit took place .

There is nothing more disgusting, base or inhuman than the immediate politicization of the disaster in Hawaii.

I cannot comprehend the lack of humanity or decency it takes for a person to be this callous, sick and depraved. You're not human.

I am not in any way joking or being flip.

The system was working but the idiot in charge of it said it had only been used for Tsunami's in the past and he was afraid if they used it, the people would run away from the water, not to it.

The idiots at the power company didn't cut electricity going to the power lines, because they were afraid hospitals and emergency centres, and people with medical equipment needs, would suffer. Hospitals have emergency power generators, as do most people with home medical equipment.

It appears there were stupid decisions made everywhere, but the focus for now should be the more than 1000 people who are still missing, and helping the survivors who have lost everything and have nowhere to go and nothing to get them there.

Feel that all parties have been ignorant and stupid for not recognising a patently obvious False Flag and shouting that out . How fucking obvious does something like this have to be before people recognise it ? And have the courage to show exactly how and why the colossal deceit took place .
Ahhh...Katrina and W....the viciousness that was pushed to him because he did not walk or shall swim in New Orleans the next day. The city is below the water line. One day when we are poor enough, it will be a relic looking like a dead dystopian city as the forces of nature overtakes the limits of financial resources to keep the below sea level city dry. Many billions and billions spent. To an ungrateful city.

The only place democrooks look good is falling from a helicopter.

True. But when the Corporate Media is in bed with the Marxists Democrats, you can bury the incompetence and get back to the Big Lie. Within six months the blame will be back on Climate Change. That's where the money is. Follow the money.

There is nothing more disgusting, base or inhuman than the immediate politicization of the disaster in Hawaii.

I cannot comprehend the lack of humanity or decency it takes for a person to be this callous, sick and depraved. You're not human.

I am not in any way joking or being flip.

It's 2:59 AM, 8/20/2023 in Maui and Joe hasn't shown up yet.

Where's Joe?

It's 2:59 AM, 8/20/2023 in Maui and Joe hasn't shown up yet.

Where's Joe?

What do expect him to do when he gets there. Put out the fires?

The President is staying out of the way so that rescue workers can do the heavy and dangerous work without having to prepare for a Presidential photo op.

He is scheduled to visit on Monday.

The President is staying out of the way so that rescue workers can do the heavy and dangerous work without having to prepare for a Presidential photo op.

11 days later.

It is so obvious Joe has to be prepared to do anything. If there was a limited nuclear attack, Joe would have to be medicated and have enough aborted infant stem cells injected in him to give the America people a speech. And that would be many hours after the tragic event. People would be dying slowly of radiation poisoning after those vaporized or died within minutes after initial detonations. Joe a nuclear era infant and is a nuclear era moron.

If Democrats had an ounce of integrity, they'd be all embarrassed as fuck over the way their president is mishandling this tragic event. They seem to care as little about the people living in that blue state, as they do about the daily carnage of shootings in Democrat-controlled cities.

I guess they're so busy trying to get Trump that they don't really have the time to care about their own voter base or anyone else for that matter.
Democrats are only in it for the money. They don't give a shit about the people. Also, where else other than in government can you be this incompetent and still keep your job?

You are of low character.

Forum List

Back