'There's no there there': Fetterman's problems go beyond his health

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Correction, Washington Examiner: Voters do know. He's for it.

"Voters do not know where Fetterman stands on the crime wave that is sweeping the state."

"One Allegheny County Democrat, frustrated with the lack of any 'meat on the bones' of Fetterman’s rhetoric, said he wouldn't vote for Oz, 'but I also won’t vote for Fetterman. I’ll just leave that blank. There is no there there.'”

Just because Uncle Festerman looks more like someone that people would want to party with outside at a tailgate party isn't a qualification for US Senate.

I don't live in Pa so what I would do doesn't really matter but if I did, voting for neither would be a good option.

Just because Uncle Festerman looks more like someone that people would want to party with outside at a tailgate party isn't a qualification for US Senate.

Neither is being a fake doctor from a different state

No it wouldn't be. But Oz is a legit physician with degrees from Harvard and Penn and has full scrip writing privileges.

The man legitimately knows his shit, and knew enough to observe the tremendous health that President Trump was enjoying back in 2016.

If Festerman wins, will he be able to work successfully with President Trump after 2024? Oz certainly will be able to.

The man legitimately knows his shit, and knew enough to observe the tremendous health that President Trump was enjoying back in 2016.

If he actually knew his shit he would know that being obese and refusing to exercise does not equal tremendous health.

But politics was more important to him than his credibility as a doctor

The fake science guy Bill Nye is a fraud a false climate shill. Tens of trillions of dollars and tens of trillions more will be spent by the sucker taxpayers to enrich the upper crust and give them more power.

I assume that those who question Oz' bona fides because he has not been a full-time resident of the state expressed similar views about Hillary Rodman Clinton and Bobby Kennedy when they ran for Senate in New York.

Being sarcastic, of course.

Bottom line here in PA is that there is no reason on God's green earth to vote for Fetterman. He has been an interesting, but failed man-child since he got out of college, and one could say without fear of contradiction that this "working-man's hero" has never actually had a real job in his life. Add to that his Left-of-Bernie politics and the obvious impairment from his recent stroke, he doesn't even qualify as an "empty suit." An empty suit would be better.

Oz was a brilliant scholar, a leading doctor, and has shown his good judgment in a thousand different ways during his public career. There is no reason why he could not be a successful Senator from Pennsylvania, and I don't really care where he lives. For the House of Representatives, the fukker should live in the district, but for the Senate, who cares?

If he actually knew his shit he would know that being obese and refusing to exercise does not equal tremendous health.

But politics was more important to him than his credibility as a doctor

President Trump is slightly over weight according to insurance tables- hardly "obese". And the man is so active running from plane to plane all day every day, he gets enough exercise just living life over this 20 hours work days.

I assume that those who question Oz' bona fides because he has not been a full-time resident of the state expressed similar views about Hillary Rodman Clinton and Bobby Kennedy when they ran for Senate in New York.

Sarcasm? I believe it's a good point.

President Trump is slightly over weight according to insurance tables- hardly "obese". And the man is so active running from plane to plane all day every day, he gets enough exercise just living life over this 20 hours work days.

As to the medical definition of Obese, Trump is obese plus.

Bottom line here in PA is that there is no reason on God's green earth to vote for Fetterman. He has been an interesting, but failed man-child since he got out of college, and one could say without fear of contradiction that this "working-man's hero" has never actually had a real job in his life. Add to that his Left-of-Bernie politics and the obvious impairment from his recent stroke, he doesn't even qualify as an "empty suit." An empty suit would be better.

Oz was a brilliant scholar, a leading doctor, and has shown his good judgment in a thousand different ways during his public career. There is no reason why he could not be a successful Senator from Pennsylvania, and I don't really care where he lives. For the House of Representatives, the fukker should live in the district, but for the Senate, who cares?

Pennsylvania already has Sen. Casey to represent our Empty Suit population. Casey isn't very bright, but inherited enough political genes from his successful family to get by. At least Casey knows how to wear a suit- I've seen Festerman in a suit and he looks like a bum who picked a suit off the rack at the Salvation Army store.

The Lieutenant Governor should really consult with the Trumpster- another big guy- on how to shop for and actually wear clothes to look like a respectable human being.

He looks more like someone I’d be scared of if he were walking behind me at night.

He is obese by ever standard. His BMI is over 30.

He does not run anywhere, he is so out of shape he has to take a golf cart while every other world leader walks the 1/4 mile to a ceremony.

He is obese by ever standard. His BMI is over 30.

He does not run anywhere, he is so out of shape he has to take a golf cart while every other world leader walks the 1/4 mile to a ceremony.

According to the official records of the US Government , President Trump weighs 180 lbs. Hardly "obese."

1664889888685.png

"It's not about kicking balls in the authority or anything"

It's eloquent. It's inspiring. It's frameable.

And to think, it came from a trust fund shitstain that's never worked a day in his life.... and has an alien trying to pop out of his neck. The prison/gang tats belie his cleverness.

Oddly enough, Fetterman has being doing something good, but cannot articulate a self-defense. He is being hammered for trying to get convicted felons out of prison. True.

Well...

Pennsylvania has for several decades been an example of over-zealous criminal sentencing, with minimal discretion given to criminal trial court judges. There are hundreds of men in prison, Life-without parole - for being an ACCESSORY to murder. Driving the getaway car. Selling the gun. Helping in the planning. There are thousands of them in prison serving sentences that were, by today's standards, barbaric, and the rules for granting parole have been so severe that even a model prisoner, with positive recommendations all around, had to get a unanimous recommendation from the parole board, over two different annual sessions.

Diabolical.

The rules have been relaxed a bit, but there is a "backlog" of men who should have been released years and years ago, so it appears to the mildly ignorant that somebody (Fetterman) is opening wide the door for killers, robbers, rapists, etc. They are just trying to level the situation to where it should have been.

This justification/explanation would not impress many voters, nor could it be compressed into a slogan that would fit on a car's bumper, but Fetterman has been trying to do the right thing, and is getting killed for it.

Which doesn't change the fact that he would be a horrible Senator, for a number of reasons (to paraphrase Opie Winfried).

Forum List

Back