There's Nothing Like Pissing Off -

Bishop Chaput is a rare welcome major Catholic voice in American clergy.

From his weekly letter about these anti-Catholic Clinton campaign emails >>> In the meantime, a friend describes the choice facing voters in November this way: A vulgar, boorish lout and disrespecter of women, with a serious impulse control problem; or a scheming, robotic liar with a lifelong appetite for power and an entourage riddled with anti-Catholic bigots.

Who cares what the Catholic Church thinks. Speaking of liars, how's the moving of paedophiles around different diocese working out for it?
The radical left cares about the feelings of the terrorist islamic radicals and the criminal illegal aliens but "who cares about what the Catholic Church thinks" . Point taken from bigots.

If the church does not want the government to dictate which religion people have to be, then maybe the church should stop telling people which candidate to vote for.
I have no respect for the catholic church in the first place due to the stigma that they have laid on all Christians with their pedophile priests and the cover ups. I wont step foot in a catholic church, and I damn sure wouldn't let any child of mine out of my sight if I did.
Catholic is not a religion, its a cover up for a pedophile ring. Maybe the more you tithe the younger your victim is?
filthy bastards.

[
You asked who cares. I told you (and consequently why you should as well).

If that is not what you meant then maybe you should try explaining what you actually meant rather than expecting us to read your mind.

it's quite straightforward really

"It's those --- "I'm too smart to take the time to explain it to you further" --- bullshit responses that makes me think phony types who also never admit to being wrong. We're not fooled, just annoyed.

"It's those --- "I'm too smart to take the time to explain it to you further" --- bullshit responses that makes me think phony types who also never admit to being wrong. We're not fooled, just annoyed.

Go read it. It is quite straight forward. There is no need for further explanation....

Forum List

Back