These people want to talk, but they don't want to listen

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Everyday Feminism

13 Ways White Male Privilege Shows Up as Early as Elementary School

ā€˜I Didnā€™t Know That Was Racistā€™ ā€“ Are You Using ā€˜White Ignoranceā€™ to Dodge Responsibility?

Calling Myself ā€˜Half White, Half Blackā€™ Is a Lie ā€“ Thereā€™s No Such Thing in the US

Interesting articles. Maybe these people want to start a discussion about white privilege, racism, and sexism.

But they don't.

You may read what they say, but don't try telling them what you think about it.

I went to this group's facebook page and made some comments to start a discussion.

They didn't respond to my comments.

And they took down my comments.

And they locked me out so I couldn't make any more comments.

What are they afraid of?

If you remember Communism, they also didn't want to listen, and if you spoke out against them there would be serious consequences.

Are these people Communists?

I am beginning to think they are.

What they are attempting to do is cause complete chaos in our country, by dividing people up by race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, whatever...

The main target is white males. And there's nothing we can say, because they have already decided that they're not going to listen to us.

Everyday Feminism

ā€˜I Didnā€™t Know That Was Racistā€™ ā€“ Are You Using ā€˜White Ignoranceā€™ to Dodge Responsibility?

Calling Myself ā€˜Half White, Half Blackā€™ Is a Lie ā€“ Thereā€™s No Such Thing in the US

Interesting articles. Maybe these people want to start a discussion about white privilege, racism, and sexism.

But they don't.

I went to this group's facebook page and made some comments to start a discussion.

What are they afraid of?

If you remember Communism, they also didn't want to listen, and if you spoke out against them there would be serious consequences.

What they are attempting to do is cause complete chaos in our country, by dividing people up by race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, whatever...

The main target is white males. And there's nothing we can say, because they have already decided that they're not going to listen to us.

depending on what is said, facebook and twitter are removing hate, discrimination and threat posts now.

PC is taking over everything, but some of that "hate" probably deserves to be trashed, shredded, compacted and burned.

Everyday Feminism

But they don't.

What are they afraid of?

depending on what is said, facebook and twitter are removing hate, discrimination and threat posts now.

PC is taking over everything, but some of that "hate" probably deserves to be trashed, shredded, compacted and burned.
Are you assuming that I said anything hateful?

I did not.

In fact, I made comments from a feminist point of view, that feminists should be concerning themselves with equal pay for equal work, the glass ceiling, and time off for pregnancy.

In other words, I was posing as a liberal feminist, and I still got banned.

These people call themselves feminists, but they are not. In fact, being a white woman makes you only one step away from the ultimate enemy, white males.

They have a cartoon featuring a white woman telling us that white women benefit from white privilege.

Your rank in this strange little world is dependent on how far you are away from being a white male.

And they have endless lists of what you are supposed to think, and what you are supposed to say, and what other people are not allowed to say.

Total control of all communication between people.

Go to any Communist country to see what that is like.

Everyday Feminism

But they don't.

What are they afraid of?

"Are these people Communists?"

Yes, this is what happens when Cultural Marxism forces it's Agenda into the schools. The main target is white males, as they want to try and stop white women having babies with their normal, natural choice of partner, so they want The White Male destroyed in every way, including his masculinity.

White male homosexuality is a victory for the Democrats.

That means fewer white males in the next generation.

Everyday Feminism

But they don't.

What are they afraid of?

Blackrook is right on this one.

if someone discriminates against you, it's an uphill battle to get conciliation if they arent a white male.

White women who wont submit to bulldykes are also a target.

Everyday Feminism

But they don't.

What are they afraid of?

I did not.

In fact, I made comments from a feminist point of view, that feminists should be concerning themselves with equal pay for equal work, the glass ceiling, and time off for pregnancy.

These people call themselves feminists, but they are not. In fact, being a white woman makes you only one step away from the ultimate enemy, white males.

They have a cartoon featuring a white woman telling us that white women benefit from white privilege.

Your rank in this strange little world is dependent on how far you are away from being a white male.

And they have endless lists of what you are supposed to think, and what you are supposed to say, and what other people are not allowed to say.

anything being said by anyone is subject to being removed from the social forums if there is any assumption of hate or threats. It is just the way life is changing.

Not just the owner of the sites but the companies themselves are not editing what is said

ISIS, jihad,alqaida, etc. are being edited, removed or shut down. Anti-what ever, any hate is being monitored.

Soon every post will just be bleep bleep bleep

Everyday Feminism

But they don't.

What are they afraid of?

I did not.

anything being said by anyone is subject to being removed from the social forums if there is any assumption of hate or threats. It is just the way life is changing.

Not just the owner of the sites but the companies themselves are not editing what is said

ISIS, jihad,alqaida, etc. are being edited, removed or shut down. Anti-what ever, any hate is being monitored.

Soon every post will just be bleep bleep bleep
Newspeak.

they will narrow down all language to one word: "yes"

This ought to be some scary stuff. Zuckerburg was working to stop FB German hate speech against Islamic Invaders but NO mention to stop Islamic net terror. Censorship becomes the norm.

Everyday Feminism thinks you should not "force" children to hug friends and relatives:

Your Child Should Never Be Forced to Hug Anyone (Yes, Including a Relative) ā€“ Here Are 7 Reasons Why

Hugs are not good to everyday feminists because they express love. Everyday Feminism wants everyone to be angry at others, especially white males. How do you hate someone if you're hugging them?

I have a grandson who is autistic, but after a time I usually get a hug and kiss. I get up set if my kids don't give me enough hugs and kisses.

I want my hugs and kisses, lot of them!

It is natural for young kids to want to touch, hug and kiss other kids their size. It is natural for them to hug and kiss family. Giving hugs is also a way of showing thanks. Affection should be encouraged not taboo.

I'd rather rather die from being hugged to death than ignored or kept five feet distance from others.

I grew up with kissing everyone that comes over or that you go to visit or introduced to. Minimally three cheeks.

What next? We all live in our own separate bubbles like hamster balls?

Glad I'm not from this decade. I don't think I want to be around for the next 25 of so yrs if this is the way of things.

Everyday Feminism

But they don't.

What are they afraid of?

Perfect example of saying what it is you want to say right here. Other forums can pretty much suck. We often don't know how good we've got until we learn otherwise. Be thankful for a lesson well learned.

Everyday Feminism thinks you should not "force" children to hug friends and relatives:

Your Child Should Never Be Forced to Hug Anyone (Yes, Including a Relative) ā€“ Here Are 7 Reasons Why

Hugs are not good to everyday feminists because they express love. Everyday Feminism wants everyone to be angry at others, especially white males. How do you hate someone if you're hugging them?

I have a grandson who is autistic, but after a time I usually get a hug and kiss. I get up set if my kids don't give me enough hugs and kisses.

It is natural for young kids to want to touch, hug and kiss other kids their size. It is natural for them to hug and kiss family. Giving hugs is also a way of showing thanks. Affection should be encouraged not taboo.

I'd rather rather die from being hugged to death than ignored or kept five feet distance from others.

I grew up with kissing everyone that comes over or that you go to visit or introduced to. Minimally three cheeks.

Glad I'm not from this decade. I don't think I want to be around for the next 25 of so yrs if this is the way of things.

you should be arrested.

Everyday Feminism

But they don't.

What are they afraid of?

I did not.

Repost it here, then.

Hugs are not good to everyday feminists because they express love.

No. "Hug your 300-pound Great-Aunt Reba with the hairy mole on her chin and the bourbon on her breath or you don't get any dessert!" is called teaching the kid to be a hypocrite.

Anyone who's ever been a kid should know that.

Well, you should never force your child to hug someone if it makes your child feel uncomfortable.

If they want to hug, that is one thing. Forcing them to hug someone is just not right! How would you like it?

Forum List

Back