They Can't Help Letting their 'Inner Communist' Out Every Now And Then...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
th

Elizabeth Warren praises
communist Chinese govt...

Faux Woowoo Warren praised Communist China and suggested President Trump adopt / follow China's foreign strategy....

Elizabeth Warren praises communist China 'long-term whole-of-government' strategy - The American Mirror

"Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren would rather praise communist China than the President of the United States."

That about sums it up for most Liberals....

'Nuff said!

th

Elizabeth Warren praises

Faux Woowoo Warren praised Communist China and suggested President Trump adopt / follow China's foreign strategy....

Elizabeth Warren praises communist China 'long-term whole-of-government' strategy - The American Mirror

"Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren would rather praise communist China than the President of the United States."

'Nuff said!
She is correct in saying that China is playing the dotard for a fool.

th

Elizabeth Warren praises

'Nuff said!
I think miss easy wants all to bend down and kiss the orange morons butt ..I'll die and go to hell first

Based on WHAT, exactly?

Despite frantic fear-mongering screams from the Left about Trump causing a Trade War that will devastate the United States, President Trump has instead gotten them to agree to new trade negotiations without any such Trade War.

Despite the Left's condemnation of Trump for holding talks with North Korea...then condemnation for NOT meeting with them...then condemnation for scheduling to meet with him again...and all the while putting pressure on China that has in turn engaged in diplomatic negotiations with North Korea that has already resulted in historic events - like Kim leaving North Korea and his willingness to meet - the President is closer now to disarming North Korea of its nuclear weapons and of bringing peace / a possible true end to the Korean War than any other President.

North Korea demonstrated its possession of nuclear weapons and acquired ICBM Missiles capable of reaching Americans on Obama's watch, while he was busy financing/arming/training/aiding terrorists and dragging the US into 2 Un-Constitutional wars... Trump has stepped in and already done not only what Obama could/not do but that no other President has done...

...and of course that is note enough for snowflakes and extremists.

I think miss easy wants all to bend down and kiss the orange morons butt ..I'll die and go to hell first
1st of all I am a dude...you may be be turned on by guys, but that's not my thing.

2ndly, I don't want your Liberal Obama pole-smokin' lips anywhere the President or me. No one wants you to kiss anything, just to accept the outcome of the 2016 election, let go of your extreme hate, and stop being a 'threat to our Democracy', as Hillary calls you deniers.

3rd, Yes, you probably will die and go to hell - it's your choice.

1st of all I am a dude...you may be be turned on by guys, but that's not my thing.

2ndly, I don't want your Liberal Obama pole-smokin' lips anywhere the President or me. No one wants you to kiss anything, just to accept the outcome of the 2016 election, let go of your extreme hate, and stop being a 'threat to our Democracy', as Hillary calls you deniers.

Pardon me Mr Easy

You mean accept the outcome like your people did when Obama became president ? Who was the threat then? Your phony patriots were

th

Warren is TRULY 'confused'!

She falsely claims to be a Woowoo......but here she is giving a 'Black Power' salute.

images

You mean accept the outcome like your people did when Obama became president ? Who was the threat then? Your phony patriots were
Absolutely.

After Obama was elected...

Republicans did not hold investigations into Obama and his team for over 2 years, attempting to find anything they could with which to Impeach him....

Republicans did not publicly declare their 100% commitment to Obstructionism to oppose any good that might occur under Obama and the Democrats' control of Government.

The previous administration did not illegally collude / collaborate in a Conspiracy to prevent candidate Obama from winning, did not work with foreign spies and Russians to keep Obama out of the WH, and did not engaged in Sedition and Treason in an attempted coup to oust him from the WH for no reason, as the Democrats have done.

Face it - OWN IT, snowflake - Liberals have gone full-tilt, b@t-shit CRAZY driven by Liberal Extremist HATE, to the point Democrats publicly declared themselves to be enemies of this nation while Trump remains President and publicly declared they are committed to completing their treasonous coup by Impeaching the President based on NO CRIME should they win the House.

The nation has never faced a more dangerous enemy than the proven TRAITOROUS Democratic party and its fanatics.

If you're not a woman, why do your posts always sound like a pussy trying to act tough? Everybody accepts the outcome of the election. We just don't accept the childish behavior of the fool who was elected.

Based on WHAT, exactly?

Despite frantic fear-mongering screams from the Left about Trump causing a Trade War that will devastate the United States, President Trump has instead gotten them to agree to new trade negotiations without any such Trade War.

Despite the Left's condemnation of Trump for holding talks with North Korea...then condemnation for NOT meeting with them...then condemnation for scheduling to meet with him again...and all the while putting pressure on China that has in turn engaged in diplomatic negotiations with North Korea that has already resulted in historic events - like Kim leaving North Korea and his willingness to meet - the President is closer now to disarming North Korea of its nuclear weapons and of bringing peace / a possible true end to the Korean War than any other President.

North Korea demonstrated its possession of nuclear weapons and acquired ICBM Missiles capable of reaching Americans on Obama's watch, while he was busy financing/arming/training/aiding terrorists and dragging the US into 2 Un-Constitutional wars... Trump has stepped in and already done not only what Obama could/not do but that no other President has done...

...and of course that is note enough for snowflakes and extremists.

Don't mind libs., they're emotional beings and just like to make themselves feel good.

Forum List

Back