This board is dead, was everybody alive banned

The primaries were intense, no one had seen anyone like Trump running and winning acting like Bad Billy Tuffy, and then he imploded.

Nothing to see here, folks.

• Banned
The primaries were intense, no one had seen anyone like Trump running and winning acting like Bad Billy Tuffy, and then he imploded.

You take your medication Jake?
I am not prescribed antipsychotic meds like you, bassman. Everything I wrote is true. Bad Billy Tuffy is simply a flake now.
Then see a doctor, pronto, as no one knows who Bad Billy Tuffy is except 4 u

I am not prescribed antipsychotic meds like you, bassman. Everything I wrote is true. Bad Billy Tuffy is simply a flake now.
We all know that is Donald Trump's secret personality.

Jeez, he is getting his ass kicked. It is going to get much worse for him.

We all know that is Donald Trump's secret personality.

Jeez, he is getting his ass kicked. It is going to get much worse for him.
My eyes roll with the mention of either candidate for president...

LOL........................ Or perhaps Hillary had a seizure here and everybody ran away
jumangi-meme.jpg

Mostly b/c nothing ever changes, things get kind of dull. . . .

Do Zombies have the vote now? The undead have rights too, ya know. Just 'cause they want to eat your brain, makes you prejudiced against the living impaired. Hate crime!

Very little you post here has even a smidgen of truth. It's simply your skewed opinion on what you believe is happening....let's not confuse the two, shall we?

Very little you post here has even a smidgen of truth. It's simply your skewed opinion on what you believe is happening....let's not confuse the two, shall we?
Dale, you are anti-govt crazy who thinks he knows things he does not. Your opinion is the one that is far skewed away from reality. Let's stay on track please.

Forum List

Back