This board is dead, was everybody alive banned

The primaries were intense, no one had seen anyone like Trump running and winning acting like Bad Billy Tuffy, and then he imploded.

Nothing to see here, folks.
You take your medication Jake?
I am not prescribed antipsychotic meds like you, bassman. Everything I wrote is true. Bad Billy Tuffy is simply a flake now.

Very little you post here has even a smidgen of truth. It's simply your skewed opinion on what you believe is happening....let's not confuse the two, shall we?
Dale, you are anti-govt crazy who thinks he knows things he does not. Your opinion is the one that is far skewed away from reality. Let's stay on track please.

I know more than you.....infinitely more. You prove daily that you barely maintain a functional IQ level......

The primaries were intense, no one had seen anyone like Trump running and winning acting like Bad Billy Tuffy, and then he imploded.

Nothing to see here, folks.
I am not prescribed antipsychotic meds like you, bassman. Everything I wrote is true. Bad Billy Tuffy is simply a flake now.

Very little you post here has even a smidgen of truth. It's simply your skewed opinion on what you believe is happening....let's not confuse the two, shall we?
Dale, you are anti-govt crazy who thinks he knows things he does not. Your opinion is the one that is far skewed away from reality. Let's stay on track please.

I know more than you.....infinitely more. You prove daily that you barely maintain a functional IQ level......
Ok.:itsok:

:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

Yup, 'gubermint' boy.
ack-1.gif
:9:

Yup, 'gubermint' boy.
ack-1.gif

You love "da gubermint"......me? This is what I think of USA.INC.....stop me if you have seen this before....:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

LOL........................ Or perhaps Hillary had a seizure here and everybody ran away

ya suppose during the upcoming debates between trump/hillary

that trump will have time to do a rally while waiting

for hillary to finish he nap during her required breaks

--LOL

Yup, 'gubermint' boy.
ack-1.gif

You love "da gubermint"......me? This is what I think of USA.INC.....stop me if you have seen this before....:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:
What you think is entirely meaningless. :lol:

The Board will pick up after Labor Day.

The major issue for less participation here is that the far right Trumpers and Trumpette see the hand writing on the wall and are going into deep depression.

LOL........................ Or perhaps Hillary had a seizure here and everybody ran away
No just tired of asshat d-bags posting the same old thread about the same old tired issue..
So you are tired of yourself then.
Take your pills kid.
Screen-Shot-2016-08-08-at-7.30.08-AM-650x335.jpg
And FDR was a cripple from polio...So the need to be bi-ped mobile to be president is not a requirement..
So you are admitting that Hillary has Parkinsons, thanks doof.

I agree with the OP this board is not as lively as it used to be
The reason being is that The Doctor is out kicked everyone out who told the truth about Hillary, as he is living in a pretend little World where Hillary is perfect.

Lots of LSD there evidentially.

Forum List

Back